221 - 240 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
And here we are busting our asses trying to make a living, giving our family what they need, staying out of trouble and those of us with white skin and male who support the Constitution as written are deemed terrorist. What a damn mess.
Yessir. Every day I see older folks who have worked their asses off for this once great Nation; paid their taxes; raised their kids right; were pillars of their community; respected law and order; etc., etc., etc.. I have to watch what I order them however because Medicare and/or Medicaid won't approve this that or the other. The other side is definitely winning!

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
The other side is definitely winning!
For now it would seem they are. For now. I still have hope. For that hope I am sure the sleazy bastards monitoring us deem me a threat. If having hope for our Country to get back on an even keel makes me a threat then I am. A big one.
Have you noticed how silent many have become about whats going on in this Country. Think about it. That silence is everywhere and it is deafening. January 6th was a mistake period. It did however have the desired effect on freedom loving conservatives in this Country. Like I said the silence is deafening.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
The other side is definitely winning!
For now it would seem they are. For now. I still have hope.
I'm optimistic also. The Marxists appear to be winning because they see the ILLEGAL Biden Administration as perhaps their last chance to grab the gold ring and go for broke. The coronavirus scamdemic was supposed to do it but they've gotten far to much pushback from the normals. The coronavirus vaccine scam was Plan B and it's fairing even worse than the virus scam did with even more pushback. Is there a Plan C? Bet on it. There are other ancillary issues* also involved that - in my opinion - are going to bring down this administration before its first term expires. Along with the Great Reset on a world-wide basis. It's going to be painful for everyone including those who think they are untouchable.

* BLM, antifa, illegal immigration, policing, critical race theory, emasculation of our military, Biden family graft, fiscal policy, foreign policy and on and on and on..............

·
Registered
9,471 Posts
For now it would seem they are. For now. I still have hope. For that hope I am sure the sleazy bastards monitoring us deem me a threat. If having hope for our Country to get back on an even keel makes me a threat then I am. A big one.
Have you noticed how silent many have become about whats going on in this Country. Think about it. That silence is everywhere and it is deafening. January 6th was a mistake period. It did however have the desired effect on freedom loving conservatives in this Country. Like I said the silence is deafening.
It is my opinion, and I am not speaking for others or on their behalf, that the insurrection was in 2016 when the enemies of the United States conspired to remove a duly elected President.

Reactions: Bkite

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·

·
69,149 Posts
More on that order

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,851 Posts
We've been told over and over that this is a nothing-burger. What happens if it is clearly shown to be a whopper? So let's say hypothetically that it turns out Trump really won, but nothing can be done because fraudulent ballots were certified. Thoughts?

·
Registered
9,471 Posts
We've been told over and over that this is a nothing-burger. What happens if it is clearly shown to be a whopper? So let's say hypothetically that it turns out Trump really won, but nothing can be done because fraudulent ballots were certified. Thoughts?
Something can be done about it.

(this has always been a perception war)

·
Registered
7,712 Posts

Tough talk ! Great to hear but I'm betting on the Feds on this one. They need to make an example of those who are so bold as to audit an election.

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
What if the claim of fraud falls flat, again? How many more audit/recount/recertification circuses must occur to placate the ever-shrinking conservative minority?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,795 Posts
If you need a cite let me know.

Nemo

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
View attachment 18664

Tough talk ! Great to hear but I'm betting on the Feds on this one. They need to make an example of those who are so bold as to audit an election.
I'll take that bet. I see Arizona standing up to Garland for just that reason.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
That depends on whether the results can be de-certified. If they can then you throw out Biden along with Harris and put in whoever's next in line for presidential succession to "hold the fort" until 2024. That would be Nancy Pelosi, yes? Oh, shit! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NTA

·
Registered
9,471 Posts
Reactions: Scout706

·
69,149 Posts
I'm lost. What does that do about it? The obvious answer seems to be nothing at all. Maybe re-read Phi1979's question that you were answering.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,795 Posts
See post #234. If all else fails . . ..

Nemo

Reactions: OWM
221 - 240 of 252 Posts