Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Ok, I am catching up on some new vocabulary and looked up what the Great Replacement Conspiracy theory is.

It isn't "anti-semitic" and it isn't rooted in "Nazi ideology". It is a political movement started by the French and a belief that unfiltered immigration is disrupting the lives of white europeans. Has nothing to do with the United States.

If the white French and white Europeans are being demographically and culturally replaced due to mass immigration, then it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory...would it?

At first glance, it could be construed to be a "paranoid conspiracy theory" promoted by racists. But that would only apply if it wasn't actually happening.

What exactly is the immigration policy of Israel again? Are they allowing Arabs to immigrate and become citizens of Israel?

Just curious.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
I never paid any attention to this thread until now , and even now I've only seen this last page --the ninth page of the thread.
I can tell you your assessment of the quality of chat at this forum is spot-on.
Paranoia and nonsensical drama is the rule,
not the exception.
I could have sworn this was the "Off Topic Political" forum. Were you expecting to come across a treatise on why Boyle's four laws of thermodynamics may or may not hold on Neptune? Good luck.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
With people revealing themselves as jew-hating conspiracy nuts unable to engagew in reasonable debate it forces out those who are capable of it.
I'm surprised you haven't invoked Godwin's law yet.

As for Jew-hating, it sounds like you're getting ready to play the race card here very soon. I wish you the best of luck with that.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,755 Posts
I hope he wasn't including me in the "jew-hating" comment. I've got several posts on this site over the years supporting Israel and the Jewish people (that I always capitalize).

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
The C+ History student that failed Western Civilization?

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Reactions: TimBob

·
Super Moderator
7,123 Posts
It's so much quieter around here now...

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
(y)

Reactions: TimBob

·
PawPaw x 3
8,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
I have to admit that the consistent and incessant lip flapping blather by the liberal hate mongers sometimes makes me wonder about things. I then hear messages from great minds and souls like David Webb and Stacey Washington. I realize that I am not wrong in my assessments.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
Like I have been thinking for a while now-- keep your friends close and your rifle closer.

Nemo

Reactions: Bkite

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Strengthen your souls, emotions and minds.
It could be very soon.
The ball is rolling fast.
Their weapons are almost all in place.

Sharpton: 'We Are Seeing the Absolute Time that Policing Must Be Defined by the Federal Government' (breitbart.com)
I think the time has come for the nation to deal with it. President Biden and Vice President Harris have said it needs to be dealt with. We are seeing the absolute time that policing must be defined by the federal government.
Hate to be the one to tell you, Al, but the problem isn't the police.

Reactions: Bkite

·
PawPaw x 3
8,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·

·
68,665 Posts
Not one of the three branches of government has any intent of protecting America, Her sovereignty or our Constitutional Republic.
Conservative justices split in ruling for immigrant fighting deportation | TheHill
The decision is correct in following the law as written. That is the job of a judge, not to be an anti-immigration activist and twist the law to suit one's personal political policy preferences. It is not the job of a judge to rewrite the law (or the constitution).

As the Federalist Society states in its founding purpose, "it is emphatically the province and duty of the judiciary to say what the law is, not what it should be."

It is the job of a Democrat appointee judge to declare what the law should be, which means things like the Second Amendment protects no individual right whatsoever, abortion is in the constitution (somewhere), and so is homosexual marriage.

Reactions: NTA

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
It is the job of a Democrat appointee judge to declare what the law should be, which means things like the Second Amendment protects no individual right whatsoever, abortion is in the constitution (somewhere), and so is homosexual marriage.
I glad you closed with that. Makes your point perfectly I think.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
The decision is correct in following the law as written. That is the job of a judge, not to be an anti-immigration activist and twist the law to suit one's personal political policy preferences. It is not the job of a judge to rewrite the law (or the constitution).

As the Federalist Society states in its founding purpose, "it is emphatically the province and duty of the judiciary to say what the law is, not what it should be."

And this SCOTUS has been doing all that you claim is its job consistently over the years hasn't it. Without waver.
Saying that we cannot deport a illegal enemy/weapon that is part of the war to destroy American Sovereignty and this Constitutional Republic is crap. They are aiding and abetting a law breaker to be here and to continue to break the law. They are supposed to be upholding it. It is illegal to enter the US illegally is it not? Where is the justice for Americans? Not in any branch of the ex American Government. These types of decisions make a mockery of the rule of law and they do it using semantics.

181 - 200 of 220 Posts