Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
9,517 Posts
And Canada accused the truckers of being racist against blacks. Too many of the protesting truckers are from India and are kinda brown which brought on the clarification.

· Registered
9,517 Posts

· Registered
9,517 Posts
The gloves (Associated Press debunks the gloves: Covid !), the drop ballots person taking a phone pic of the drop box (proof to get himself paid?) ... mighty strange.
and if the ping data analysis is correct then that's proof of something - one guy (much less thousands) does not make dozens of box visits at 3 am and then hit another batch of boxes after leaving the lefty non-profit outfit (in GA, one of them was Stacey's).

Everything depends on the credibility of the guys and algorithms used to analyze and map the trillion phone pings. Works for the FBI / CDC / local police on their cases that need to prove who was somwhere, when, and how they got there.

· Registered
9,517 Posts
100% of of folks in many nursing homes voted, some that spend the day moaning and drooling.
There's no sig match, even the dominion machines that do it have been dialed down to accept anything (especially in GA). The envelope with the sig is then destroyed and is no longer connected to the ballot (which has no ID on it).
The documentary does show/speculate how many ballots were generated which would pass the voter-roll issue.
Seems I remember lots of folks showing up at the polls and then were told " no you already voted "

What nails it for me is the massive deviation in the "Bell Weather Counties". First time ever.
Also, pausing the vote in all the right places - what was that all about ? And Biden getting more votes than Obama. Lots of statistics deviated on that election.
Fortunately the Fed laws require that the machines/evidence be preserved for a coupe years. Woops ! Many dominion hard drives removed after the election and disappeared.
What ever happened to the truck driver who brought ballots from NJ to PA. If this was debunked by law enforcement, why no news?

It was also strange that Trump lost and the down ballot Repubs won ! I'd like to know how many ballots only voted for the President and no one else on the ballot. That data should be there somewhere for use by the folks who analyze elections for a living.

The bottom line, it's too late to worry that past election.

NO Republicans have been stirred into speaking/speculating by the documentary.

Fox news is not mentioning the documentary or allowing guests to mention it.

· Registered
9,517 Posts
I'd say the documentary is about 25% too long but well worth watching.

Like I said, if the cell phone tracking analysis is true then there are thousands of folks that need to be investigated. Much more than "curious". Also, T the V admits to having no data that ties particular people by name to the mules. That takes a Law Enforcement subpoena.

Should be free to watch at some point pretty soon.

· Registered
9,517 Posts
Why is True the Vote not cooperating with Georgia elections officials?
They don't have the data needed to prove anything. They admit this. But they sure make a good case for lots of "curious" going on. The video of mules taking pictures of the box after the drop in the wee hours of the morning as well as in broad daylight is damning.

Proof enough to at least identify those who need to be interviewed would require particular cell phone digital ID's mapped to the cell phone owner.

Don't have it, cannot get it.

Now a law enforcement agency, if curious enough, could probably get a court to force the phone company to make the reveal in order to further investigate.

· Registered
9,517 Posts
So you are claiming that True The Vote has cooperated fully with Georgia elections officials?
No claims being made by me at all. You asked some questions about things viewers of the documentary might have learned. I think I helped a bit.

Movie makers have no obligation whatever beyond the movie. It stands alone. Criticism is of course expected. I doubt that any GA election folks are looking for any "cooperation".
Especially if they look like they did not detect a major problem or two on their watch.

Viewers are free to make their own conclusions.

Law enforcement folks can take it or leave it as to further investigation.

Many Dems claimed the 2016 was stolen, likewise Repubs on the 2020. I don't know of any real investigations of either claim by independent / official organizations.

I'm a bit surprised that the movie has pretty much hit with a thud, soon to be forgotten.

· Registered
9,517 Posts
Where did the debunking overlay come from - scratch that, my post collided with yours - angry fleas on twitter, sounds solid ? We know the source of the one with orange dots. Would be nice to compare trust factor of both sources.

The Washington Post's Phillip Bump has a long interview with D'Sousa that claims to give 2000 mules a good debunking. I read it carefully and found Bump's "what-if's and what-abouts" to mostly be misdirection.

Bump does not trust geotracking either - several AJC and GBI references here:

It all gets back to my original post which says the honesty and accuracy of the geo-data and folks who analyzed it will make or break the premise of the movie.

· Registered
9,517 Posts
The claims in 2000 mules should be easy to confirm or disprove if the raw geo data and drop box locations and algorithms are made available and qualified interested 3rd parties take up the challenge. I'm not going to do the work as special expertise is required.

I really like the claim that taking "selfies" at 3AM is a common thing to do when you are at the drop box. Especially when the photos do not include any "self" just the box and bike.

100% of nursing homes voting is my second favorite "fact". No geolocation needed.

I'm going to continue to read the pro and con as to the data analysis. I'm especially interested in those who are screaming one point of view or another. They likely have a motive. They are just too excited to bunk or debunk.

The most amazing thing about the election is the major failure of "Belwether Counties". And repubs winning down ballot (below Biden) elections. Never before happenings are super interesting to me.

· Registered
9,517 Posts
Agreed - if the 2000 mules movie guys are misrepresenting the basics they will be found out soon enough. They have aroused lots of debunkers but so far the debunk case is not strong enough to counter all the things the movie claims.

If the mules movie has some truth in it, especially with respect to electronic device tracking, you can bet the next election will not have any interesting cell phone data to analyze. The "off" button, or even better, leave it home.

We all recall the many claims made for the covid vax/boosters and how they have stood the test of time.

We eventually figure things out, well most things. I'm still waiting on a few final words on the JFK deal, talk about a dozen rabbit holes that one has left us with.

Some things are truly unknowable, but this cell phone ping data is not one of them. The analysis of it, well that's another thing !

· Registered
9,517 Posts
Hey I watched the movie !
It was interesting and I post about interesting things.
Not looking for any assignments. No agenda here.

As to the GBI, I've read (again who knows if true?), that True the Vote provided the GBI all their video and raw data pings over a year ago.

I certainly don't have time to compare lists of addresses from opposing views about anything, my detective days are over.

The main real take-away from 2000 mules is that vote fraudsters are sophisticated and mail-in voting is a playground for them. If indeed they were successful with the 2020 election, meaning no law enforcement interest, then the sky is the limit in the future.

It's great that the Dominion machines do computerized signature comparisons and you can turn the knob down to "1" and everything matches ! Saves lots of work.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts