Election 'Meddling'

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Mrs_Esterhouse, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Can someone play Devil's advocate and help me with this? Why do Dems believe this Russian election tampering conspiracy narrative with virtually no facts to back it, but they ignore the facts—the actual provable facts—that Saudi Arabia gave the Clinton campaign $25-million? UAE, Qatar and Oman gave $5-million each to her campaign as well. How is that not foreign election tampering or influence?

I'm looking for thoughtful analysis about what is going on with this situation. I'm trying to understand the Dem rational here. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

You cannot understand it. There is no understanding. There is no rationale. It just has to be the democratic party way. Or its bad. Ask hiLIARy and Schumer. They determine the party line and can change it at a whim on their own. Just because . . ..

Understand now?

Nemo

3. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

It's just like the Dems worrying that all Muslims are somehow going to be put in concentration camps when the only time it was ever done was BY Democrats. They worry about evil because of all the evil their party has done in the past.

4. psrumors

psrumors Well-Known Member

Both Democrats and Republicans share this trait in various forms or fashions. They both can see the wrong in the other party but neither can see the wrong in their own party.

5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

No muslims were ever put in concentration camps. However, they were banned by Carter from entering the US after the Iranian Revolution overthrew the US backed Shah, Pahlavi. That was rather intolerant on Carter's part, don't you think? :mrgreen:

6. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Liberal Democrats have a key element missing from there brains that result in the irrational thought processes. Currently there is no legal way to insert the key element into there brains.

7. Mrs_Esterhouse

Still looking for thoughtful analysis....

8. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

You're asking for thoughtful analysis of a position that is not based on thought. You can't divide by zero.

9. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

The Dems are not stupid, but they are liars. They do not "believe" the Russian story, but it is all they have to keep the demon Repubs in the news.

10. Mrs_Esterhouse

Though it could be confirmation bias, this does jive with my impression of the 'Muh Russians' situation as well.

11. Mrs_Esterhouse

Another piece of the puzzle.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXiJJfvB4A[/ame]