Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
I ordered my wife some cooking magazines on eBay recently. If the meals she prepares from recipes included in the mags are not good or heaven forbid, make me sick then I think I will hold eBay responsible. How dare they sell something that could make me sick.

What about purchasing anything with a cord........couldn't those be used as a weapon to cause bodily harm or even death? Where does it end.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
After learning that some items purchased on eBay may have been used in the tragedy at Virginia Tech in April 2007, we felt that revisiting our policies was not only necessary, but the right thing to do. After much consideration, the Trust & Safety policy team â€" along with our executive leaders at eBay Inc. â€" have made the decision to further restrict more of these items than federal and state regulations require.
:puke:

It also sounds like a great opportunity for an entrepenuer...

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Matt Halprin, makes me want to puke. Thank your for your continued support of the feminization of the American male. If I was as big a *&@#^ as the people at eBay, I'd throw myself off a bridge in a fit of self-hatred.

"ZOMHG!! Sombuddy bot sumthingz offs the eBayz an yoosed it 2 killz teh ppl at Virgiana Tech!"

OK, eBay is now going to ban the sale of some things from eBay because the asshat that killed 35 people in the Virginia Tech Criminal Empowerment/Victim Disarmament Zone "may" have bought something that was used in the killings on eBay?

Hey, eBay Einsteins, you sell something that is the number one cause of death for Americans from the age of three to the age of thirty-three. You mental giants even have a whole section dedicated to it. It's called eBay motors. Funny, I don't see you rocket scientists rushing out to ban car sales on eBay.

Edit: I like this version better :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,76394,00.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.