Ebay joins the feel-good bandwagon

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cavediver, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Cavediver

Cavediver New Member

Have you looked for magazines, reloading components or replacement parts on Ebay?
    Starting in the middle of August, that will be a thing of the past.
    Read on.

2. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

I ordered my wife some cooking magazines on eBay recently. If the meals she prepares from recipes included in the mags are not good or heaven forbid, make me sick then I think I will hold eBay responsible. How dare they sell something that could make me sick.

What about purchasing anything with a cord........couldn't those be used as a weapon to cause bodily harm or even death? Where does it end.

3. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

:puke:

It also sounds like a great opportunity for an entrepenuer...

4. M249

M249 New Member

Matt Halprin, makes me want to puke. Thank your for your continued support of the feminization of the American male. If I was as big a *&@#^ as the people at eBay, I'd throw myself off a bridge in a fit of self-hatred.

"ZOMHG!! Sombuddy bot sumthingz offs the eBayz an yoosed it 2 killz teh ppl at Virgiana Tech!"

OK, eBay is now going to ban the sale of some things from eBay because the asshat that killed 35 people in the Virginia Tech Criminal Empowerment/Victim Disarmament Zone "may" have bought something that was used in the killings on eBay?

Hey, eBay Einsteins, you sell something that is the number one cause of death for Americans from the age of three to the age of thirty-three. You mental giants even have a whole section dedicated to it. It's called eBay motors. Funny, I don't see you rocket scientists rushing out to ban car sales on eBay.

Edit: I like this version better :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,76394,00.html

5. merlock

merlock New Member

I've never used e-bay. Now there is just one more reason.

Frack them. :evil: