Eastman show in Norcross this weekend

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by steelhorses, May 5, 2007.

1. steelhorses

steelhorses New Member

Anybody go to the Eastman show in Norcross? What'd you get? I'm gonna go tomorrow to pickup an Oly Arms Plinker Plus I ordered :D

2. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

I picked up a holster from Andrews Leather there today along with a few other odds and ends.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I thought about going, but I don't have a way to get there, actually. Not to mention I'm out of money.

4. triggerman357

triggerman357 New Member

I went yesterday and traded my GLOCK 23 for an AK47. It was already equipped with Tapco stocks and handguards. I also picked up 500rd can of 7.62x39 nad tactical sling. In all, I think I good pretty good deal.

5. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Got a nice bayonet and scabbard for my Yugo M48 Mauser and a Kel-Tec P3AT.

6. steelhorses

steelhorses New Member

sounds like a good trade :) post a pic of your ak when you get a chance.

7. steelhorses

steelhorses New Member

The Kel-tec is a neat lil gun. How much were they at the show?

8. triggerman357

triggerman357 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I must be doing something wrong, I can't get my pics to show. Help please anyone :oops:

9. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I think that they are in a restricted folder. Or not available for public view.

10. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

try uploading them to photobucket or imageshack.

11. triggerman357

triggerman357 New Member

Thanks For the suggestions, I think I got it now :D

[​IMG]

12. steelhorses

steelhorses New Member

What he said! That rocks!

13. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

14. b8fish

b8fish New Member

I got a IWB for my Sig 239 from Andrews Custom Leather of FL. Much more comfortable than the Galco IWB up to now.

I was also looking at the Keltec - mostly saw the P-32 but there were a few P-3AT at about $242.

The concept looks good, but when I look at the workmanship I blanche. I have fired one (P-3AT) and it is a bit of handful - not something you would want to shoot all day at the range.

15. steelhorses

steelhorses New Member

You're right. It definatly isn't a target pistol. Mine isn't a lot of fun to shoot. Not very acurate beyond 7 yds either and it fires a marginal caliber round. BUT it is extremely lightweight and VERY concealable and I find there are many many occasions where I'm not comfortable carrying something larger and the lil Kel-tec just slides in my pocket with ease.

16. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

The object of the game is to bring a gun to the gunfight, right? With the Kel-Tec, it's like the American Express card...I never leave home without it! :D With 6+1 Corbon DPX, I feel safe carrying the Kel-Tec. I still hope that I will never need it though...