East Orange Shooting Sports

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by ptsmith24, May 19, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Just got back from there. I know, I know..it isn't Georgia, but I thought I'd post anyway.

http://www.eastorangess.com/index.htm

Overall, a nice place. Range time is $9.95 for unlimited use. They have 10 lanes. When I got there, the lanes weren't full, so I didn't have to wait or anything. They have a pretty good selection of pistols and rifles/shotguns. There's a decent selection of accessories (cases, mags, reloading accessories, scopes, cleaning supplies, holsters, etc.). They don't have WWB ammo that I usually buy, but they have a decent selection of self defense and target ammo. They provide you with hearing/eye protection, and you can choose from a pretty good variety of targets at $0.75 each. I'll definitely be going back there in the future. Maybe not every weekend, but I'll shoot (no pun intended) for every other weekend or so. Now, off to clean the 23...

2. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

I'm just happy you finally took that poor gun to the range for a workout.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, yea, yea... might try out a few rentals they have in there. 9$ plus their ammo is the cost.

4. spam_can

spam_can New Member

Why didn't you give me a call?

Until we move to Ga, that's the closest range to our house. About 5 mi.
    Never shot there (prefer outdoor), but a lot of parts for my 1911 build were bought there.

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Oh, I didn't know about you. :D Yea, isn't the closest outdoor range Tenoroc? I'm tempted to go there this weekend. Since I've been to east orange, i've been to rieg's and to al's army navy. rieg's hardly had anything in stock (rifles, anyway, which is what i was looking for). i liked al's

6. spam_can

spam_can New Member

I've heard some good things about Tenoroc;

It's over by Lakeland, somewhere.
    The closer outdoor ranges that I know of, are Chuluoto Sportsman, CFRP, Seminole, and Road Ends. All of those are yearly memberships, though.

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, I've looked around all over the internet. I heard about Tenoroc from the guy at Al's. I'm thinking about riding down there Saturday morning. Is it usually crowded or have you ever been?