EarlierE-Mail Reply from Mayor Fenty's Office on gun control

Discussion in 'National Laws, Bills and Politics' started by Vir Quisque Vir, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Vir Quisque Vir

Vir Quisque Vir New Member

"Thank you for your communication. I believe that the District of Columbia's gun control laws are critical to protecting the public's safety and have saved countless lives. I also believe that the District's laws are fully consistent with the United States Constitution, and the District will soon be asking the United States Supreme Court to recognize as much. As always, I appreciate your comments and am pleased to serve the interests of the District's citizens.

Sincerely,

Adrian Fenty

Mayor"

:lol:

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:? *cough* form email *cough*

3. Vir Quisque Vir

Vir Quisque Vir New Member

Right, just showing you this to show you what kind of bull is being shipped from D.C. It does not look like any kind of reply to what I actually e-mailed to the person now denying 2nd amendment rights to D.C. residents. Heck, if all goes well, and two more lawsuits and D.C. might one day have a gun shop in the District. I always picture in my mind a nice 80 year old woman trying to put her shotgun together and find the ammunition while 3 BGs are busting in her door at 3:00 A.M. Now THAT is the terror some residents have faced for some 30 years now. :shock:

4. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

I understand that people have to work in DC but what sane, pro-gun, person would live in DC when they could live a few miles farther away and live in Virginia. Heck, even Maryland would be better than DC when it comes to gun rights.

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I'd just change jobs. Life's too short to live as a slave.

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

or get elected and be exempt from the carry laws.

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

or get elected and get rid of all the stupid restrictions. :wink: