6,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,001 Posts
Good article in the Post
by Sean Strockyj.

Quote:

“At times, the only defense is an unrelenting offense against a criminal you can assume has the worst of intentions. Unless there is more to this case than the DA has let on, those who neutralize criminals who threaten the sanctity of our homes shouldn’t face criminal charges.”

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
All these "duty to retreat" laws are morally repugnant.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,361 Posts
Duty to Retreat laws feel to me the same as a criminal suing a victim because he injured him/her self breaking into your house.

I wish we would quit coddling criminals and start respecting the real victims.

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
The Brits went full retard on "law & order" decades ago. All in the search of a kinder, gentler country I guess. Then the muslims showed up.

Last month Samantha Cullum, a mother-of-three, of Brasted, near Sevenoaks in Kent, had her whole shed stolen when thieves lifted it on to a lorry.
That seems like a common sense solution to getting injured on the job.

A police source added: "Homemade devices can cause injury and there have been cases where criminals have sued for injuries they have suffered while committing a criminal act.
Criminals have rights, don't they? How are they supposed to make a living with the constant fear of work related injuries always on their minds?

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts