Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I walked into the Dunkin Donut on Old Milton Pkwy a couple of days ago. I was OC and there was a K-9 LEO standing there. He glanced down at my OC, nodded, I nodded back and we went on our way for a donut and coffee. Just a good day all the way around. :D

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
spotco2 said:
Shoulda got that K9 a donut.
The handler would have fought him for it!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
MyFred said:
spotco2 said:
Shoulda got that K9 a donut.
The handler would have fought him for it!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
You can't got wrong with a posting that has the word "donut" in the title and is in the LEO Encounters forum....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
RedDawnTheMusical said:
You can't got wrong with a posting that has the word "donut" in the title and is in the LEO Encounters forum....
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Encounter

cop : What are you doing

OP: Taking your Doughnut

Cop : WHAT!!!

:dtmb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Everyone knows that Krispy Kreme is far superior to Dunkin Donuts. :lol: When the HOT sign is on... its go time.

I always ask the K-9 units if I can see their dog. Its usually a German Shepard, and I love them. Gorgeous dogs. If I was on the force, I'd try and be a K-9 unit. I just love dogs that much. Sounds like a great officer.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Judging by the reported location of the Dunkin Donuts (Old Milton Pkwy), I'd venture to say that was most likely an Alpharetta K-9 officer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SongDogSniper said:
Judging by the reported location of the Dunkin Donuts (Old Milton Pkwy), I'd venture to say that was most likely an Alpharetta K-9 officer.
Most likely. :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Deek said:
Obviously getting OT now but...

Several K9 units out here in Hawaii have Belgian Malinois as partners. Great dogs, love them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
EJR914 said:
Everyone knows that Krispy Kreme is far superior to Dunkin Donuts. :lol: When the HOT sign is on... its go time.
That's when you know you'll get tazed or shot. NEVER get betweeen a LEO and his Krispy Kreme.....

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I Oc in Dunkin Donuts on Old Milton every morning on my way to work right down the road. Honestly never had one problem and luckily most LEO's in this area are ok with it from what I see. Good encounter. Glad to see Alphy police is doing their job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts