Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.geekologie.com/2011/01/learn ... rs_fly.php
This is a video from Pittsburgh earlier this week of a bunch of people who refused to stay inside and enjoy a nice cozy fire and instead decided to plow their cars down an icy hill and smash the :censored: out of everything in sight and nearly die.
Let this be a lesson the good people of Atlanta: Next time it ices over just stay indoors!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
:righton:

My old boss is one not-so-intelligent driver who ignored this. He attempted to get to work using a hilly street with lots of little turns in it on Thursday and ended up in a 10-15 care pileup situation much like what happened in that video.

That's gotta be a scary feeling having absolutely no control of your car like that...or at least I think it would be...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I had the security camera pointed at the hill and we sat on the couch and watched it on the 42" LED for 3 days. LOL..

The growl of anti-lock brakes is very distinctive.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
JeF4y said:
I had the security camera pointed at the hill and we sat on the couch and watched it on the 42" LED for 3 days. LOL..

The growl of anti-lock brakes is very distinctive.
And you don't have a video clip for us all to check out? That's not very nice of you.

:D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
martin_j001 said:
And you don't have a video clip for us all to check out? That's not very nice of you.

I put the system together really quick and it didn't have DVR software with it. I found some, but was reluctant to drop another $80 for it. (err, my wife was gonna kill me for dumping more money on stupid stuff and I KNEW I had to stay in the house with her for 4 days. LOL)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
JeF4y said:
martin_j001 said:

I put the system together really quick and it didn't have DVR software with it. I found some, but was reluctant to drop another $80 for it. (err, my wife was gonna kill me for dumping more money on stupid stuff and I KNEW I had to stay in the house with her for 4 days. LOL)
Alright, you get a pass this time. If we have another snow/ice storm, I will be expecting video, though. LOL

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Done... or I'll post the live feed =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts