Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
Illegals only do the jobs Americans won't.
The American Medical Association and other players do not limit number of school slots.
No Universities would ever use the admission process to further an Anti American agenda.
No other illegals will be enticed to thumb their noses at American Sovereignty because of the success stories of a few dreamers.
The ends (the poor little dreamer hitting it big because of all the goodness in the family) justifies the means (break the laws of a Sovereign nation and live off of taxpayer handouts until you can hit it big)!
Reward illegals! Stop whining!

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
These people did everything "right." His parents (and him) working their tails off. His parents insisting that he be in all English classes so that he could assimilate, as an American. He got excellent grades, worked hard, paid taxes, and is here legally. But all you keep typing is "criminal." He is here legally.
Ed, come on. The guy self-admitted he was here illegally, smuggled into the country by his parents. What he (and his parents) has done for himself since is of no concern. He and they are still illegal aliens. Just because he's a doctor now (or supposedly going to be) doesn't change his status from Miguel, who was also smuggled in, who's now a day laborer or a drug dealer. He is here illegally.

Reactions: Bkite

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Since he is now a doctor, he is probably going to pay more taxes over his career than all of his detractors here put together. So you can quit with the arguments about taxes and such.
He could find the cure to cancer. Wonderful for the world. He's still an illegal alien. Send him back to Mexico. I'm sure López Obrador can set him up in a snazzy job with bennies.

Reactions: Bkite

·
69,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Ed, come on. The guy self-admitted he was here illegally, smuggled into the country by his parents. What he (and his parents) has done for himself since is of no concern. He and they are still illegal aliens. Just because he's a doctor now (or supposedly going to be) doesn't change his status from Miguel, who was also smuggled in, who's now a day laborer or a drug dealer. He is here illegally.
No, moe. He is a legal permanent resident now. Please read the article. (This time) I am correct. He is here legally.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
No, moe. He is a legal permanent resident now. Please read the article. (This time) I am correct. He is here legally.
I did read it.
There are very few options available for an undocumented student illegal alien to acquire a green card. I wonder how he did it?
I'll repeat it for you. "I wonder how he did it?" He didn't explain how he acquired a green card and that's very difficult to do when you sneak into the country illegally. And you're ignoring the fact that he admitted he was here illegally.

·
69,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
What makes you think I ignored that?

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
He needs to just be thankful that he's not from Cuba or Old Dementia Joe and Old shoemaker Schumer would get tough and take him out back..... Joe and Chuck and others like the illegal vote democrat crowd far better.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts