1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
69,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,089 Posts
And the truth is...

In 1994, my father left everything he ever knew, all of his belongings, and his family behind to come to the United States in search of a way to steal from a country others built over many years to improve their own lives while we in my country just sat back and did nothing to improve our own country. So here I am now taking a position away from one of the ones who actually deserve it and helping myself to it screwing them out of their RIGHTFUL PLACE. However it really doesn't matter because I have been a criminal for a very long time and stealing from someone else is a good way to get what I want.

Reactions: UtiPossidetis

·
69,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He took a position away from "the ones" who actually deserve it?

He "stole?"

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
After graduation I was met with a harsh reality; my dream of becoming a physician was still out of my reach. You see, I was still an undocumented student...

After two years I was finally granted permanent residency in the United States.
There are very few options available for an undocumented student illegal alien to acquire a green card. I wonder how he did it?

Reactions: TimBob

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,498 Posts
There are very few options available for an undocumented student illegal alien to acquire a green card. I wonder how he did it?
Nailed it. Control the language and you control the debate... and eventually the thought processes of most everyone.

Why do you think homosexuals decided to be called gay?

Reactions: Bkite

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,089 Posts
He took a position away from "the ones" who actually deserve it?

He "stole?"
Yes... He was a criminal just like his daddy. they came here ILLEGALLY, they stayed here ILLEGALLY and they ILLEGALLY took everything from someone who was born here or came here LEGALLY. The whole family are and have been criminals for the entire time they have been here. He did not deserve what he stole throughout his entire life. To glorify this is to accept criminal activity. There is nothing you can say to change the fact theat he is a criminal and had no right to be in this country. If his daddy had wanted to improve their lives he should have done it in their home country instead of turning himself and his entire family into criminals by stealing from the tax payers of this country.

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Yes... He was a criminal just like his daddy. they came here ILLEGALLY, they stayed here ILLEGALLY and they ILLEGALLY took everything from someone who was born here or came here LEGALLY. The whole family are and have been criminals for the entire time they have been here. He did not deserve what he stole throughout his entire life. To glorify this is to accept criminal activity. There is nothing you can say to change the fact theat he is a criminal and had no right to be in this country. If his daddy had wanted to improve their lives he should have done it in their home country instead of turning himself and his entire family into criminals by stealing from the tax payers of this country.
Could you name the individual that supposedly had everything taken?
As in “they ILLEGALLY took everything from someone who was born here” who is that someone? Did Carlos Garcia take this person’s car and house and bank accounts?

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,089 Posts
As in “they ILLEGALLY took everything from someone who was born here” who is that someone? Did Carlos Garcia take this person’s car and house and bank accounts?
One individual by name? No.
However if you would like a list of people he and the rest of his criminal family took from...
At some point in their criminal lives they all needed medical attention they could not or did not pay for at the ER, They stole medical from everyone who had to pay more because of this. this caused millions to pay more for their legal health care and health insurance.
Their education was stolen because being illegal and taking on only odd jobs they stole from the taxpayers who had to not only cover their children but the children of the illegals as well.
Working odd jobs his daddy was way more likely not paying taxes than actually paying taxes. So add to the list every honest tax paying person in the country.
This is just a short list of a few million people they stole from and he continued to steal from after he was old enough to know better. He knew he was here ILLEGALLY and made the choice to stay here ILLEGALLY. He knew his education was paid for by honest people who had to pay more for it yet he took it anyway because he knew he was a criminal.

Now can you name some honest tax paying person here legally he did not steal from?

There is lots more but I'm done here.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Perhaps taking his entrance to Medical School ruined that unknown person's life? I've KNOWN someone that committed suicide when they did not get admitted to med school.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
That's really a great deflection. Yessir. (y)

It still doesn't change the fact that Carlos, a self-admitted illegal alien, has prevented some qualified American citizen or even a legal alien from entering pre-med studies and a future as a medical professional. So yeah, in a manner of speaking Carlos is stealing some person's future car, house and bank account.

I don't understand the rationale of Americans becoming apologists for the activities of those who don't belong in this country. I guess if it doesn't affect you personally, why not, right?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Except it affects us severally.

As an argument, this isn't so different from tolerating people who file fraudulent insurance claims. No individual suffers that loss that is being claimed, because the victims are a diffuse (and possibly diverse) group of individuals who are also part of that insurance pool.

It makes them victims twice over. It depletes the assets of the insurance pool which places all of the other participants at greater risk should there be a large number of legitimate claims, and secondly, the actuaries who calculate that operation of that pool will price the premium higher for the following year, which increases the cost to renew that insurance coverage. Of course, it's likely that some who would have taken the insurance will decline because they can't afford it.

The sad thing is that in the 25 years I've lived in the US, I've observed that the above justification for insurance fraud, alongside 'immigration fraud' has expanded greatly in popularity. It doesn't bode well for the US that we're reaching the point where as a nation we legitimize theft as a 'cost of doing business'.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yes... He was a criminal just like his daddy. they came here ILLEGALLY...
How far back do you trace this chain?

It's likely that at least several of your ancestors came here "illegally"... how much of that culpability passes on to you?

(FWIW I'm actually legal: Connecticut Western Reserve land grant from Charles II, 1685, on one side, Choctaw on the other.)

DH

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,089 Posts
How far back do you trace this chain?

It's likely that at least several of your ancestors came here "illegally"... how much of that culpability passes on to you?

(FWIW I'm actually legal: Connecticut Western Reserve land grant from Charles II, 1685, on one side, Choctaw on the other.)

DH
Only as far back as he claims in his essay. To his parents who came here illegally and brought him illegally as well..

As to your other point...

My mother was full blood Lacota. Now maybe somehow she was here illegally but I find that highly unlikely. My father Immigrated from Norway in 1940, enlisted in the navy in 1942 where he served for 6 years. So the likely hood of some of my ancestors coming here illegally is a lot less than you may think.

·
American
3,289 Posts

One side of my family has been here since Penn got his land grant. The other came through Ellis Island in the 1880s. No Illegals here.

Reactions: TimBob and OWM

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
We never had any doubt.

·
69,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
69,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He knew he was here ILLEGALLY and made the choice to stay here ILLEGALLY.
This kind of nonsense cracks me up. Carlos Garcia was so young he has no memories of his parents' country. All he has ever known in his whole life is the United States. Yet you sit here on your moral high horse and declare with a straight face that you would simply leave the country and go to an unknown land (Mexico) that you have only seen on TV or read about in newspapers. And you expect us to believe this horse manure you are spewing.

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,089 Posts
This kind of nonsense cracks me up. Carlos Garcia was so young he has no memories of his parents' country.
Horse hockey...

He was 5 years old when he was smuggled into the US. He can remember that but claims he was too young to remember his home country. He can remember his home in Mexico but can't remember his country??? Give me a break. I can remember stuff when I was 5. I can remember the street name of the house we lived in. I can remember learning to ride a bike when I was 4. I even remember us moving to a new house when I was 5. Seems to me this guy has very selective memories. He can only remember the stuff that makes for a good story. But all that's just fine. He still knew he was here ILLEGALLY. He still chose to remain here ILLEGALLY. He still had no right to steal a position and future that a legal resident or citizen should have had. You can try to justify criminal activity all you want in any manor you want but it still does not make it right.

With the sketchy memory this guy has I'm not sure he can remember enough to be taking care of people in the ER. In a couple of years he may not be able to remember going to Med School...

·
69,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You retard, he was six months old when he was smuggled into the US. Get a clue WTF you are talking about before shooting your mouth off.

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,089 Posts
You retard, he was six months old when he was smuggled into the US. Get a clue WTF you are talking about before shooting your mouth off.
One year later my mother packed up my six-month-old brother and I and put all of our lives in the hands of a coyote to take us across the border. It was in the fall of 1995, just before my fifth birthday, when we were finally reunited.
Thank you for correcting my mistake. And the insult. At least I can read.:)
He had never know anything but Mexico when he came here so what would be the problem of his returning to Mexico when he was old enough and knew he was here ILLEGALLY. Why is he still taking advantage of the legal residents and citizens of this country for only his personal gain to the disadvantage of others?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts