Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally when you get a notice for a class action you end up with a $5 check in the mail or a free ice cream cone. Unless your one of the recent VW owners that could get up to $7K.

I'm not a VW owner but long over a year ago I got a notice about DRAM doing price fixing on memory chips in computers, game consoles, etc. While I'm sure they still made out Ok with their ill-gotten booty, I got a check in the mail for $80~ bucks.

Guess I'll take the ole lady out to dinner.

·
Gun pecan
308 Posts
Normally when you get a notice for a class action you end up with a $5 check in the mail or a free ice cream cone. Unless your one of the recent VW owners that could get up to $7K.

I'm not a VW owner but long over a year ago I got a notice about DRAM doing price fixing on memory chips in computers, game consoles, etc. While I'm sure they still made out Ok with their ill-gotten booty, I got a check in the mail for $80~ bucks.

Guess I'll take the ole lady out to dinner.
Yeah, I got $4.82 from the Apple Ebooks settlement.

·
American
3,289 Posts
I got nearly $80 on the ebooks settlement and you could have knocked me over with a feather. I'm used to the $50m settlements ending up with about $1m going to the parties and the rest to the "administrative overhead" and "legal fees".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts