DPMS LR308-AP4 + Extras *ON HOLD*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by seajay, Oct 18, 2010.

1. seajay

seajay NRA Certified Instructor

I have a very sick dog and I need to sell one of my fav's. This is a DPMS LR308 AP4. Included is

6-24X50 Scope. 10 brightness levels Red or Green illuminated. Range finding reticule See through scope cover. Zero at 100 yards. I can't remember what I paid for it but it's not an expensive scope. Used value I will take at guess at around $100.00

Scope riser value at about $25.00

CAA stock with mono pod 4 sling attach points on stock and 2 QD button release swivels. Value at $400.00

15 total mags. 2 came with the rifle 13 were purchased in addition to at $45.00 each for $585.00 total. All are DPMS mags. No aftermarket.

320 rounds of ammo. Mostly Federal but there may be some Winchester and there are 40 rounds of unknown steel cased. I haven't shot any of the steel case yet so I don't know how it functions. All new factory ammo no reloads.

Harris Bipod. Value at around $100.

And the rifle itself at $1,269

Total New best guess value would be around $2,700.00.

On hold for now.

This is a good shooter and I have shot .82 MOA with it. It may do even better with a better shooter.

Less than 500 rounds down the pipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BWCustoms

BWCustoms New Member

Re: DPMS LR308-AP4 + Extras

I have a quick non-related question for you.

When I contacted CAA about a stock for my LR308 (24" bull barrel version) they said their stocks would not fit the model. I'm curious as to why, since you have a shorter version LR308 :(

3. seajay

seajay NRA Certified Instructor

I had to buy the stock for the SRS and not the AR 15. I also had to buy a rifle length tube, buffer spring and buffer for an SRS .308. The only difference in the rifle you purchased and this one is barrel. there may be some other cosmetic differences such as the free float tube but they are the same rifle with different clothing.

I was going to buy a 24'' bull upper for it but yesterday and today I have spent over $1,000 on my sick puppy and it looks like it will be several thousand more to try and save him. I know it may be stupid to spend that much on a dog but I guess I just have to be stupid. I may be listing other fine firearms as well.

4. ed4

ed4 Active Member

Not stupid. Dogs are awesome and if you have a good one they're worth it just like kids. If I had the money I'd buy it to help out.