Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While having a late-night burger and drinks last night with in Little Five Points, The friendly waiter asked us if we were doing the "Zombie Walk" this weekend. Apparently it's a "critical mass" type of unsanctioned event where people put on zombie makeup and converge on the streets en mass. He said they expect 200 this year.

So don't shoot the Zombies if you see any this weekend in Atlanta... They're just hipster kids at play!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
If I saw them, they better talk. Those things really creep me out.

·
68,657 Posts
WoodandSteel said:
So don't shoot the Zombies if you see any this weekend in Atlanta... They're just hipster kids at play!
Uh, oh! I wish somebody had posted this earlier.
:whistle:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
WoodandSteel said:
Uh, oh! I wish somebody had posted this earlier.
:whistle:
What he meant to say is that he used rock salt.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What if someone has like a "Resident Evil" Milla Jovavich moment and gets the guns?????? :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
117 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time one of us shoots someone or bashes someone in the skull, claim the "Zombie Defense" :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
rah45 said:
AV8R said:
Milla Jovovich moment... giggity giggity
What the word for someone turned on by broomsticks? Broomophiliac?
Not sure what language you're speaking there, Dr. Spock, but when I say Milla Jovovich, I'm talking 5th Element Milla Jovovich.

·
Registered
496 Posts
AV8R said:
rah45 said:
AV8R said:
Not sure what language you're speaking there, Dr. Spock, but when I say Milla Jovovich, I'm talking 5th Element Milla Jovovich.
Ah, well I'll have to withhold judgment then. I haven't seen the 5th element.

I am also thoroughly confused about the "Dr. Spock"...was that just a random name or was there a reason you gave it to me?

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
rah45 said:
AV8R said:
rah45 said:
AV8R said:
Ah, well I'll have to withhold judgment then. I haven't seen the 5th element.

I am also thoroughly confused about the "Dr. Spock"...was that just a random name or was there a reason you gave it to me?
LOL... Purely random. I've been in the sun too long today. 5th Element is a good movie!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts