Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/a-miserable-mothers-day-made-me-cheat-on-my-husband/

Rock bottom? I think so

"The adulterers website Ashley Madison is expecting a massive 500 percent spike in sign-ups from women on the day after Mother’s Day. According to its data, there was a 442 percent increase in sign-ups (compared to the daily norm) after last year’s holiday, following an upward trend since 2010."

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/a-miserable-mothers-day-made-me-cheat-on-my-husband/

Rock bottom? I think so

"The adulterers website Ashley Madison is expecting a massive 500 percent spike in sign-ups from women on the day after Mother’s Day. According to its data, there was a 442 percent increase in sign-ups (compared to the daily norm) after last year’s holiday, following an upward trend since 2010."
Um, you are supposed to get your WIFE something on MOTHER'S DAY? Wow. That's a new one on me.

That story in the link is depressing and sad. What a shallow and disgusting person that woman is.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,933 Posts
"If there is one thing I’ve learned from the experience, it’s that mothers need to pamper themselves and have fun elsewhere if they don’t feel appreciated at home." - Ann, a 42-year-old finance worker from Bergen County, NJ.

Ann, see Revelation21:8 - your publicly unrepentant attitude toward your sin is pretty good evidence that you are in a lost state and pointed in the direction of the place described in this Bible verse.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Um, you are supposed to get your WIFE something on MOTHER'S DAY? Wow. That's a new one on me.

That story in the link is depressing and sad. What a shallow and disgusting person that woman is.
i'm afraid that's becoming more the norm than an exception these days. there are lots of women around today, but damned few ladies. i'm glad to be back in the south, where there are still some remnants left.

·
Banned
1,267 Posts

Rock bottom? I think so

If mama ain't happy no one will be. I guess this means take your wife out for a steak or she will be going out for some ****

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Not married/no kids here, but I would think it would be nice to do something nice for the mother of your children on Mother's Day...

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
How about being nice to her every day of the year?
From what I've seen of most marriages these days that's entirely too much to ask.

Big part of why I'm not married.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I would give anything if I still had either one of them to do for. God called both of them home within a year of each other. Still miss both every day.

·
Premium Member
9,838 Posts
I really don't need any scare tactics to get flowers and a card for my wife on Mother's Day. Especially from a poor excuse for a human being such as the woman in the article. Her marriage was over even before she signed up for that website and she was going to cheat on her husband regardless if he got her a card or flowers. It has been my experience that those who cheat on their spouse never accept direct responsibility for their own actions and always claim the other drove them to do it - whether it was not getting flowers, affection when they demanded it, etc. Cheaters are going to cheat, its what they do.

·
Premium Member
9,838 Posts
Sociopath, Cluster B. If the label fits...

Yes, it is always YOUR fault. "Externalization of blame" as a way of life.
I agree 100%

I, and my wife, are both in our second marriage. My ex was a cheater and tried to convince me we should go swinging. I was not amused by this, so suddenly, I became the "abusive" husband. During the course of my divorce, my attorney discovered I was her third husband (I had been told I was the second husband). This may seem strange that I didn't know as I had known my wife since we were teenagers, but there was a lapse of me going off to College before we started dating.

She actually married someone else during the course of our divorce (that's right, our divorce was not finalized). In every divorce - she made the same cookie cutter response that all 3 of us were abusive and she was the victim.

My current wife went through a very real DV situation with her ex husband.

Anyways ... I agree with the very short statement you made.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts