Don't forget State Senate District 32

Discussion in 'National Laws, Bills and Politics' started by UtiPossidetis, Apr 21, 2017.

1. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

In the rush to oppose that out-of-district 6th Congressional District Democrat please don't forget that because Judson Hill did the right thing and stepped down to run in that race the State Senate District 32 seat is up for grabs too.

You have a clear choice - between Democrat Christine Triebsch and Republican Dr. Kay Kirkpatrick. Christine Triebsch is a mother of 2 teenagers, and trial attorney with a focus in family and juvenile law. Dr. Kay Kirkpatrick served as an orthopedic surgeon here in metro Atlanta. She is the former president of Resurgens Orthopedics.

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

So whats the better choice? Per NRA or this place.

Nemo

3. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

4. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

She has assiduously avoided any 2A comments from what I can find. She is a Democrat Trial Attorney who has, on all the issues she is willing to make any meaningful statement on, adopted all the party-line positions.

5. I attended a Candidate Forum with the candidates. My question about the Campus Carry legislation was asked.

Both were opposed to the Campus Carry bill. Both stated that they were absolutely against it. There was no difference between them.

Kay Kirkpatrick is being supported by Rep. Sharon Cooper.

6. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Thanks for the intel. That said, which would you rather have in general terms on other issues?

7. My thinking is to go with Kay. She'll be more open to being swayed by her Republican peers to not oppose us too much.

Christine is a Moms Demanding Action type and in fact her talking points were exactly the same as I've heard the Momz say.

Neither are good for us. It's a vote the least offensive hag.

8. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

This x1000. It's definitely the lesser of two evils. I can't believe I am saying this, but I wish Tom Price had kept his seat...I sure prefer Judson Hill to both of those fools.

9. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

Georgia's WIN List

19 mins ·

Georgia’s WIN List is enthused to endorse Senate District 32 Candidate Elect Christine Triebsch
    in her special election runoff race on May 16. She topped the eight candidate field in the primary last week with 24.4 percent of the votes in the district which is primarily in Cobb County. A victory for Christine Triebsch would remove the GOP Senate Supermajority. Further, at present, the Georgia Senate has only one female attorney and Triebsch, with her law degree and specialty in family law would add a greatly needed skill set to Senate deliberations and committee work.We look forward to letting WIN List supporters know how to best assist the campaign in the coming days.
    #gapol #gadems

[​IMG]