Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When doing a self- guided tour of a zoo in China, follow the rules.
Do not open your windows or doors when in the tiger habitat.
Do not feed the big cats. That includes feeding them yourself.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Serves to cleanse the Gene Pool. Otherwise a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,157 Posts
He (driver) must have been going to fast or slow and she wanted to take over. Or all the tigers were on his side and she wanted a better view.

Nemo

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Tiger just needed a snack, I'm sure the tiger liked hunting for a change, Gene pool is a little cleaner now, a win for Darwin.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
that sucks...according to the story on this, the chick that got out initially lived. the other one that got out to help her died to another tiger.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
In Florida there used to be a place that did photographs with a tiger. The advertisement had a disclaimer at the bottom that always amazed me. It said something like this;

"Photographs may be unavailable at any time. The tigers handler has the final say so. No exceptions, so do not ask"

Which always made me wonder. Are there actually people that ARGUE when the tiger's handlers when he says, "Now is not a good time to enter the tiger enclosure."

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I've spent a few hours with tigers before, feeding them and such, they can make huge, extremely athletic movements and not make one sound, you can see how they could kill so easily, you'd never hear it coming. It could break your spinal cord with one swipe of its paws, it might be a perfect killing machine. They are bad ass predators. I respect them so much.

Look at this:

If you try to mess with a tiger, you will be sorry.

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
I've spent a few hours with tigers before, feeding them and such, they can make huge, extremely athletic movements and not make one sound, you can see how they could kill so easily, you'd never hear it coming. It could break your spinal cord with one swipe of its paws, it might be a perfect killing machine. They are bad ass predators. I respect them so much.

Look at this:

If you try to mess with a tiger, you will be sorry.
That one is related to the racoon in the other thread. Just sayin...

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,157 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
When doing a self- guided tour of a zoo in China, follow the rules.
Do not open your windows or doors when in the tiger habitat.
Do not feed the big cats. That includes feeding them yourself.

Cat was probably still hungry an hour later. Chinese food......................

Sorry.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
"That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger!" -Chris Rock

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Cat was probably still hungry an hour later. Chinese food......................

Sorry.
LOL...i was thinking something about a chinese fire drill

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts