1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
This is what TV has come to then. Glad I gave it up many years ago. Naked in the wild. Makes the Neanderthals look brilliant by comparison to the game winning **** Sapiens.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yeah, the point was made in the comments. If the objective is to be exposed to the elements a pair of speedos or a bikini isn't making you any less vulnerable to the elements, and would save everyone the tiresome pixillation and scrotum injuries.
It's not as though a bunch of naked people are going to draw a higher vieweship, oh no.

·
Registered
14,516 Posts
This is what TV has come to then. Glad I gave it up many years ago. Naked in the wild. Makes the Neanderthals look brilliant by comparison to the game winning **** Sapiens.
I know it's incorrect but next time try homosapiens instead of **** sapiens. Learn to beat the word censor! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
14,516 Posts
I've always wondered if the crews on these shows are also "naked and afraid" like the contestants. :unsure:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I know it's incorrect but next time try homosapiens instead of **** sapiens. Learn to beat the word censor!
I do thusly protest to the person in charge. Seriously. So the word censor has a problem with Mankind or is just plain fucked up.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Worst job in show business - pixellating that show.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts