Georgia Packing banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
pyromaster said:
The only thing Dog was good for was a really funny episode mocking him on South Park.
Saw that episode, Cartman, the hallway monitor. That one was funny.

Cheis

·
Registered
997 Posts
hmmm, I don't mind bounty hunters (i wanted to be one)

but I agree he trys to make it seem he doesn't carry since he is a badarse but it is just cuz he's a felon.

and on the female side.... someone needs to teach his wife that fake boobs have size limits and that she shouldn't dress like a hoochie.

·
Registered
93 Posts
glockgirl said:
and on the female side.... someone needs to teach his wife that fake boobs have size limits and that she shouldn't dress like a hoochie.

Amen!! Although... do you think they're fake? I haven't seen the show that much... but it's usually really easy to tell if they are fake... and I don't recall noticing the lack of jiggle. Haha!!

But yeah... she could definitely use some fashion help!!! :wink:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
HannitizedRushBaby said:
Although... do you think they're fake?
I'd put money down that those bad-boys are real.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Rammstein said:
HannitizedRushBaby said:
If they're fake, then she must have gotten beer gut implants too.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
Rammstein said:
HannitizedRushBaby said:
If they're fake, then she must have gotten beer gut implants too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dog: The Firearm Hunter

More guns = Less crime according to John Lott. So then if more people on Hawaii (i.e. any) were allowed to concealed carry, then the crime rate should logically drop. And when that happens, does it not logically follow that there would be less work for Dog and crew? Just following the money here.

The only thing I have against Dog is that on the one hand, he claims Christ as his savior. On the other, they're all bleepers when their caught up in the chase. That's 'tween him and God.

I remember one episode where he was in Colorado buying some new boots with like 3-4" lifts. He actually stands like 5-4" without them. You'd think he was a huge guy to watch the show. Ah, the joys of TV.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
That shoiw is a crock of :censored: !!!

Now did you guys see the new Miami chick version of this? There are like 3 of them trying to be charlies angels or some crap!

Its all a waste of good air and resources!

I saw a few episodes and when he goes on his preaching ceremony I gag!

·
16,485 Posts
Re: Dog: The Firearm Hunter

CrankE said:
The only thing I have against Dog is that on the one hand, he claims Christ as his savior. On the other, they're all bleepers when their caught up in the chase. That's 'tween him and God.
Ah yes, Jesus 4:12 "Thou shalt not curse, ever. I mean it, young man!"

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Dog is a convicted felon and in real life a JOKE!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts