Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:screwy:Seems this is driving some folks crazy.Are you one of them?

Slope Font Diagram Circle Graphics

Attachments

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Fortunately, I don't care.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Great. The OCD in me will never be able to let that go....

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,413 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Now that you have brought that to my attention, all I can say is...gee - thanks.
A lot. Now it will be all I can do to avoid thinking about that. It will keep me awake the next 6 nights. :lol:

To me, that is about as bad as a picture on the wall that isn't level. It really does bug the crap out of me.

But thankfully, I won't see that image with my eyes very often. Because I avoid Google as much as possible (or practical). I utterly despise Google, along with Schmacebook. Both are parasitic organizations. Not like mosquitoes. More like ticks. You don't feel the bite, and you don't feel them sucking your blood. Linking everything together, getting their little "fingers" spread into every aspect of your life. Mining your personal data. And selling it.

Sorry for my side-tracking rant. :)

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
:shock: :panic: :shock:

Nemo

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Now that you have brought that to my attention, all I can say is...gee - thanks.
A lot. Now it will be all I can do to avoid thinking about that. It will keep me awake the next 6 nights. :lol:

To me, that is about as bad as a picture on the wall that isn't level. It really does bug the crap out of me.
Many years ago we were over at a friend's house watching tv and there was so much dust attracted to the screen, I couldn't take it anymore. I had get up and clean it just so I could think about what we were watching again. Goolag having a goofy G, not so much.
But thankfully, I won't see that image with my eyes very often. Because I avoid Google as much as possible (or practical). I utterly despise Google, along with Schmacebook. Both are parasitic organizations. Not like mosquitoes. More like ticks. You don't feel the bite, and you don't feel them sucking your blood. Linking everything together, getting their little "fingers" spread into every aspect of your life. Mining your personal data. And selling it.
Exactly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts