Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I know you have not been around long, at least not as a registered user, no clue how long you lurked.... But I figured I'd give you a heads up. Everything you cover in your OP has been debated to a very deep level on this board to the point that this post will actually look to many like you are trying to troll and start an argument between members. The Moderators on here will let some go and will shut some down depending on how it started and how civil the argument stays. Just giving you the heads up...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are correct Priest, I haven't been around long. I am not trying to troll by any means, and certainly not trying to stir up crap. The thought of being inflammatory didn't even cross my mind. I read a few pages back, but did not see anything related, and was just curious. My apologies if it has been covered before.

Moderator, if this topic is indeed off limits, please feel free to close the thread.

·
Registered
541 Posts
While you're at it. Ask what's the best caliber...
Always a board winner :righton:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
I realize my views might not be the most popular here, but I was just wondering if anybody else feels the same way.
So you pretty much admit that you're posting something that you knew would provoke a lot of people here.

The thought of being inflammatory didn't even cross my mind. I read a few pages back, but did not see anything related, and was just curious.
Contradicts the above quote.

Here's another attempt:
e) don't think having an argument with a LEO on the side of the road is the place to discuss State vs Jones - just take the damn thing, run the numbers, look at my license, give it back in the condition I gave it to you in and let's be on our merry way.
Yeah... this would never stir the pot.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I have only been around this board for about 6months and i know not to speak of this subject :D . As previously stated it had been taked about alot and lead to people being :banned: . Welcome to this site but tread lightly as to subjects of this matter. Most of the people here are nice and will let you know anything you need to . Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, ok - I got the message. No need to pile on.

Original post now deleted. Please consider it a "newbie" mistake.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
EmergencyNrse said:

Anything is better than 9mm...........

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
jklotz said:
ok, ok - I got the message. No need to pile on.

Original post now deleted. Please consider it a "newbie" mistake.
Not a problem - people don't know about a land mine until they hit it.

And .45 ACP is the only way to go.... Oh, oops, now I've done it too....

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,483 Posts
I'm proud of y'all! No one asked him how he likes his chili!

Ducking and running...

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
EmergencyNrse said:

Anything is better than 9mm...........
.25 auto ftw?

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
to answer your question, whatever your stated views were...

either 99% or 1% of us agreed with you

OK, I confess, I made up those numbers.

But they are a good estimate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.