Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
68,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Bert Reeves, the "Make Citizen's Arrests a Felony" guy, is ensconced in his cushy job at Georgia Tech, House District 34 is up for grabs in a 5 way race. District 34 is in Cobb.

Many of you live in Cobb.

There is a libertarian in the race.

Chris is passionate about and dedicated to the principles of ballot access, free and sound elections, lower taxes, free markets, fiscal responsibility, sound currency, reduced regulation, property rights, protecting civil liberties, protecting gun rights, local control of government, and upholding the constitution.

You also have your choice of a couple of Democrats and a couple of Republicans.

Only 10% of voters turn out for special elections, so YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.

June 15 - 5 days away.

Reactions: DonT

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,240 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
Had a statewide primary for the dems up here earlier this week. 5.7% of registered voters made a mark on the papers.

Numbers really really count in these type off schedule ballots.

GYAOAV ! ! ! !

Nemo *

* repeated post, put up elsewhere around here where specifically appropriate

·
68,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that Bert Reeves, the "Make Citizen's Arrests a Felony" guy, is ensconced in his cushy job at Georgia Tech, House District 34 is up for grabs in a 5 way race. District 34 is in Cobb.

Many of you live in Cobb.

There is a libertarian in the race.

Chris is passionate about and dedicated to the principles of ballot access, free and sound elections, lower taxes, free markets, fiscal responsibility, sound currency, reduced regulation, property rights, protecting civil liberties, protecting gun rights, local control of government, and upholding the constitution.

You also have your choice of a couple of Democrats and a couple of Republicans.

Only 10% of voters turn out for special elections, so YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.

June 15 - 5 days away.
This is today.

Less than 10% turnout for these sorts of special elections.

Are you in District 34 in Cobb? Do you know somebody in District 34?

·
PITA
287 Posts
I was getting ready to go vote for him, until I noticed that he is in another district. All we have in my district are RINOs and libtards, and I am utterly sick of voting for RINOs.

I am anti-social, so I don't know anyone in District 34 that I can think of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts