Do you consider yourself a conservative or a left-wing liberal?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by 1911, Oct 12, 2020.

Do you consider yourself a conservative or a left-wing liberal?

This poll will close on Nov 11, 2020 at 10:38 AM.
  1. Conservative

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. Left-wing liberal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Libertarian

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Not my problem

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

2. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

still in delaware. Go to alabmaa a couple times a year. Always like the flag in GA bettter and loved Abac college when we had a rodeo there. Pluse some of hte hottest girls. GA is also a state were were looking at poss relocation but i am scared. They say the liberals are coming.

3. Mike J

Mike J Member

I do not identify as a Democrat, Republican or Libertarian. I do consider myself conservative with libertarian tendencies. I firmly believe if you want something (anything) screwed up just give it to the government to do. I want the smallest least powerful Federal Government possible. I believe most government functions should be handled at the local level so that the people have more ability to control what is going on in their own State, County, City. I tend to distrust all politicians & todays insane globalist Dims most of all.

1911 and Broadside Bob like this.
  4. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

In other words you want it run as intended and set forth in the founding Documents of this Country and not the new age interruption and rape of those same Documents.

Mike J and Broadside Bob like this.
  5. Hombre

Hombre PITA

That is pretty much is the same outlook I have. Quite often, people hear the words, "(Eff) the government", as they could (Eff) up a wet dream", from me. Wouldn't it be cool, in a fantasy world, if governments didn't have to exist?

I could vote for a democrat, if the person was both very conservative, and a really good human being. But I would have to hold my nose, because of who surrounded that person.

I like many of the libertarian ideals, except for open borders, and another one, which I don't recall, but which, along with open borders, completely negates anything good about them, in my mind.

I vote republican because they generally are the (slightly) lesser of the evils. But I never call myself a republican. Rather, a conservative.

I intentionally did not capitalize the names of the parties, because I don't think any of them are worthy of that.

Mike J likes this.
  6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 10:13

I am a Christian conservative.

1911 likes this.