Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start:

So not only is it got a broken drawer, but apparently it has on more than one occasion served as a notepad when paper was not available.

$100? Not sure I'd spend the gas money to come pick it up for free.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Does it come with that amazing Emerson cathode ray tube tv too?

·
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it come with that amazing Emerson cathode ray tube tv too?
I'm trying to find the post, but last week some guy was selling 30" tube TV's for $125.

:screwy:

Apparently he is not aware that you can get brand new 32" flat screens for that much now a days.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'm trying to find the post, but last week some guy was selling 30" tube TV's for $125.

:screwy:

Apparently he is not aware that you can get brand new 32" flat screens for that much now a days.
I would guess he didn't sell it. We had two at our last garage sale and we couldn't give them away for FREE. We wound up having to pay to have them recycled

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
There's enough foolish people in the pond willing to pay big dollars for stuff like that, so the fishers go fishing to try and get one.

·
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would guess he didn't sell it. We had two at our last garage sale and we couldn't give them away for FREE. We wound up having to pay to have them recycled
I see people selling the dumbest stuff on these groups sometimes.

Like a used door knob for $2. Yes a single used door knob.

I mean you have internet access, but you are so hard up for cash you have to try and scrape $2 off a used door knob?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
"Do people really buy this stuff?" game.

I see people selling the dumbest stuff on these groups sometimes.

Like a used door knob for $2. Yes a single used door knob.

I mean you have internet access, but you are so hard up for cash you have to try and scrape $2 off a used door knob?
He sounds as dumb as a doorknob.

I'll see myself out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts