Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
68,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
944 Posts
If you say don't click on it how am I supposed to not do it? Well I clicked on it, and that guy needs to be taken straight to the gallows........after a fair trial by a jury of his peers of course.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Another example of sick.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
geez thats like putting a giant red button in front of me and saying dont push that button.

and ya that guy needs to be dealt with swiftly

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
MP.... You KNOW how contrarian I am... [-X

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I'll make you a deal. I won't click the link.

But, this guy needs to be drawn and quartered. :evil:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again. Punishment should be reciprocal.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I volunteer to be the guy who gets to dip him in boiling water.....over and over and over.....

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
I volunteer to be the guy who gets to dip him in boiling water.....over and over and over.....
Come on Grunt, you can't have all the fun yourself. When his fleash is pealing off from the boiling water then toss him in a vatt of rubbing alcohol.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
I'm mad as hell, thanks MP.

link

While Bables was in jail, authorities say Jabraylon's mother, Jasmine Thompson, started dating Simmons, a man with a violent past. In 1994, Simmons was sentenced to 15 years for killing a man during a fight outside a South Dallas bar. He was released in late 2007.
bold added to make sure to point that kinda sick self-loathing crap out

She said Simmons told her that a pot of scalding water accidentally fell on Jabraylon.

"The police told me that it looked like he was dipped in water ... and the doctors told me the same," she said. "I'm still searching for the truth."
So is O.J.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
budone1967 said:
gruntpain1775 said:
Come on Grunt, you can't have all the fun yourself. When his fleash is pealing off from the boiling water then toss him in a vatt of rubbing alcohol.
I'm going to have to disagree with you. After he comes out he needs top notch medical condition, including surgery, to fix him back up. Get him 100% again.

Then when he is all healed up...dip him again. Repeat for as long as you can keep him alive.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Some people just don't need to be caring for another human life period . I hope these idiots get what they deserve !!! :x :x :x

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
budone1967 said:
gruntpain1775 said:
I'm going to have to disagree with you. After he comes out he needs top notch medical condition, including surgery, to fix him back up. Get him 100% again.

Then when he is all healed up...dip him again. Repeat for as long as you can keep him alive.
No disagreement here, I with you on all this. No torture is to bad for this dirt bag.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
budone1967 said:
gruntpain1775 said:

That would be cruel and unusual punishment. Just shoot him and be done with it. I refuse to lower myself to his level.
But I did think about it!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Puffyfish said:
gruntpain1775 said:
budone1967 said:
gruntpain1775 said:

That would be cruel and unusual punishment. Just shoot him and be done with it. I refuse to lower myself to his level.
But I did think about it!
AMEN!!! But make sure it's a reload I hate to spend much on good ammo for this low life!!!

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,108 Posts
what about recycling him?
Lots of sick people need donor organs.
I think this child-boiler was just made wrong.
So let's disassamble him and from one defective unit we can make get several other units back up to speed.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts