Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
Hunter Biden filled the 4473 form in 2018. Was he making use of narcotics at that time?
I am asking because section 11.E of form 4473, reads "Are you ....?" and not "Have you ever been.... ?"
Remember the crack pipe and cocaine found in a car rented by Biden in 2016?

Remember the infamous laptop that showed up in 2020? It was dropped off at a repair store in April 2019.

Remember the infamous sex and drugs tape found on the infamous laptop? It wasn't dated but it could have been from 2019. Or 2018. Or 2017. Or who knows when.

Regardless of the date, it doesn't take much thought to think Hunter Biden spent 2018 in a monastery devoting his life to higher (sorry 😁 ) things.

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Reactions: gunsmoker

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
I am currently a Class A CDL operator. It is my worst nightmare that a family darts out in front me.

There was a post on a trucker forum ...years ago, by a father who lost his son due to what he believed was a Pilgrim's Pride live haul driver not seeing his son on the side of the road. It happened in Georgia ...in Canton. I told him I would try to find out what I can. This was before I became a CDL Operator and park my rig where the Canton Pulgrim's Pride operators park theirs. Whoever it was that was driving one all those years ago is probably long gone now.

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Hunter Biden filled the 4473 form in 2018. Was he making use of narcotics at that time?
I am asking because section 11.E of form 4473, reads "Are you ....?" and not "Have you ever been.... ?"
Q 21.e "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"
Noooo.. I mean, I used narcotics three days ago, but I'm not a user today.
Guess I can answer "No" to that question!

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
When was Seth Rich killed again?

Did they ever find out what type of gun was used in his murder?

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
From this month's NRA "First Freedoms" magazine:

3F46B09E-F9AA-4A0F-A7EF-E03F1514C05F.jpeg

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
How serious is Biden't ATF about prosecuting gun criminals?

2018, what is the applicable statute of limitation?

5 years.

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
This could be the problem with any prosecution.

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Ok ...so this is starting to make sense. Why would Joe Biden and other corrupt politicians not want people to have guns? Are they afraid of their violently corrupt children getting one?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts