Diplomat - Special Squads of [Gun] Police!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

:shock:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... /0/OPINION

2. Malum Prohibitum

:x

3. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Even though I believe Mr. Simpson is a coward, I hope he is the one knocking on my door...

4. Malum Prohibitum

It appears he is the enemy of more than just the Second provision in the Bill of Rights.

5. Foul

Foul New Member

It's nearing the time to ride thru the streets yelling "The redcoats (or MIB) are coming!"

I think hey have no idea the firefights that would ensue. The 2nd Revolution is quickly on it's way with people like this running around.

6. Malum Prohibitum

Like in New Orleans . . . :roll:

7. Foul

Foul New Member

Yea...you're right.
    I guess grown men tackling an 80 year old woman for her pistol and people who's possessions had just been washed away should be an accurate barometer of how entire blocks and communities, many of which could be heavily armed, will react.

Good call.

8. Malum Prohibitum

Did you see the ABC News video? There is a link to it here. It shows entire blocks of people . . . nothing washed away.

Don't get mad at me just because I point to something that really happened, rather than simply chime in with agreement to people's empty rhetoric.

9. Foul

Foul New Member

Uh-huh.

I remember those at Waco rushing to hand over their weapons too.

10. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Some choose to live a thousand days on their knees rather than one day on their feet.

And MP is correct. There were many many blocks of people that we not affected by the flooding and chose to stay in their homes. Only to be disarmed by the 5-0 and the .mil

11. Malum Prohibitum

"You don't want to think about the stuff you're gonna have to do, if somebody pops around the corner."

"You'll shoot an American?"

"Yeah."

12. AV8R

AV8R Banned

We all know about the UN's thirst for a global ban on firearms. This article is one of probably hundreds more to come from diplomats and the like.

13. Malum Prohibitum

No, they did not, but I imagine most of the people posting these sentiments are not fanatics in a religious cult, either. At a minimum, that is not the sense I get from your posts.

You may be sincere, but I would not expect a Second Revolution to gather up behind you (just as no Second revolution started over Waco, or New Orleans). I think that is delusional. Twenty-first century people are not like Eighteenth Centry people. Lexington and Concord had a different culture back then.

14. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I agree with MP, there's no gonna be any "revolution".

Timothy McVey, the poor, sick, self-deluded nut case who bombed the OK federal building truly thought people would rise up in armed rebellion when he was executed. Guess What? It didn't happen...

Personally, I think he should have simply been locked away until he died of old age and boredom while fully realizing no one, other than the victims' families, gave a rat's patootie about him. It would have been a worse sentence than killing his worthless ass. Far, far worse!

Americans have become sheep. Or "sheepies" as someone posted. We (yeah, I include myself) may get worked up and mouth off, but we don't follow thru with action. I admire the Chinese guy who stopped the column of tanks a few years ago but don't know if I could do it. Or, if I would do it... About 40 years ago, I saw a guy run over by a tank at Ft. Knox. I have pretty strong convictions about some things, but I don't know if they're strong enough to risk dying that way!

15. merlock

merlock New Member

This essay 'disturbs' me...

Could I get him arrested like the kid in Chicago? Or is that option just reserved for the pantywaste educators?

16. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

The term is sheeple. I think sheepies are those that look to sheeple for guidence. :wink:

17. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:rotfl:

18. Malum Prohibitum

I can't find where it says "April Fools!" in the story.