Ding dong the witch is dead!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Tinkerhell, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Ya'll realize that we now have extremely high odds of never having to deal with another Clinton in politics for the rest of my life!!! Wahoo!!

I honestly have not been so smugly happy in loooong time. What a satisfying end to the last horrible twelve months.

I invite you all to join in with me today in praying to the Lord Almighty and thanking him and asking him to fill our President with wisdom and to put wise and Godly people close to him to help guide him. With His will we can see this country turn around bit back to what we should be.

Hope all of you have as good a day as I am so far!!

~Paul

2. mygunstoo

mygunstoo Active Member

I think I should take the rest of the week off. I've been waiting for this moment for 8 years.

3. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Is the FBI going to try to grow back some integrity?

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Tinker hell wrote:

Ya'll realize that we now have extremely high odds of never having to deal with another Clinton in politics for the rest of my life!!! Wahoo!!

I respond:

Chelsea Clinton may run in 20 years.
    Let's see if she runs for a NY legislature office in next few years.

5. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Granted.
    But I have no conceivable future that involves me being in NY and being able to have any influence on such a situation. And one US Senate/House seat for Chelsea isn't much more concern than whatever else other Liberal that would fill that same seat if it wasn't a Clinton.

I suppose it is certainly possible she could end up running or be appointed to a national office in the next 40 years but I suppose, for today, I'm being an optimist. :drink:

6. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Maybe we shouldn't count the Clinton machine out just yet. Until they are laid to rest they are a threat to our nation and there is another election in just 4 years.

7. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Remember when the Kennedy daughter tried to run ? Some kids are just not smart and it shows.

8. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Yes. It is indeed a relief. Now, as has already been said, if the FBI could only grow a pair and actually enforce the laws as written with regards to a) the Clintons, b) her staff, c) the DNC, and d) the rest of the insiders in DC all would be better with the USA.

9. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Chelsea has recently been implicated in Hillary's email scandal as receiving classified documents from her mother. I don't know how this will pan out for her but with her involvement in this and the Clinton Foundation she may not be completely out of the woods. Time will tell.

10. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Maybe the RP will also grow a pair and get down to running the country instead of cowering to the DP and the needling individual groups. The DP needs to grow a pair and take note we don't want our every day lives micro managed by the Federal Government. I am not gay nor is my wife. I do not ned or want the government telling me who, what when or where I can marry, who my business has to serve, what I can eat or anything else that should be none of the Governments concern. I don't want the COTUS trampled on by either party as it has for far too many presidential terms.

In short manage the Country and not the people.

11. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

It feels so good to watch HRC's concession speech. Seeing all those establishment politicians up there knowing that they know how much the core American people have rejected them. At least I'm pretending that they know it. If I were honest I suspect that they still have no real clue what happened or why.

12. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

They now realize how much work they have, in combating all the racist, sexist, homophobic knuckledragging deplorables that they believe our nation is. That is what they're saying to themselves now.

Added, liberal freakouts at media outlets like the WaPo:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/11/a-freak-out-at-the-washington-post.php

Van Jones, on some liberal network: It's about "white-lash".

Wow.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  13. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

This also, Hillary isn't dead yet.

14. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Politically she is......:)

15. EJR914

She may can run again in 4 years

16. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

She can, yes. But after the disaster that was this campaign, as nearly everyone said - it was her election to loose, she's political toast.

17. rle737ng

rle737ng Member

The only lesson the Dems will learn is this: "We didn't import enough voters this time'.

18. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

19. etbob9

etbob9 Old Member

Never mind........

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  20. EJR914

Because it was bs and you know it lol