Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
budder said:
You just printed this out and they didn't give you any trouble?
Yeah, it's just a coupon, not a free offer.

Don't go to the Dick's in Buckhead to buy Remington UMC .223 in the 200 rd. boxes... there's only one box left. ;)

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
M249.....thanks for posting this. Just got back from Dicks and bought the 200 round boxes of UMC .223 and a couple boxes of Winchester soft points as well. Great deal.....even better when I got home and realized they gave me 50% off the entire purchase. :lol: 8)

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Adam5 said:
I just printed the coupon and to top it off, I got a $10 Dicks rewards coupon in the mail. I'm going tomorrow to get some 9mm, then to Bullseye to blow off some steam.
I assume you'll be going to the Cumming one. Let me know if the prices there are any good, since the ones at North Point were no good. Also, how much should I be spending for .380 (practice and carry)?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Just went to Dick's on Northpoint in Alpharetta and bought 200 rounds of Remington Ball for $39 (Less than $10 bucks a box) and 100 rounds of JHP for $34.50. All in all a great deal.

They still had about 20 boxes of Ball and 10 of JHP when I left if anyone is in the area to get some.

Also, how much should I be spending for .380 (practice and carry)?
Budder, They had .380 UMC on sale for $12.98 a box and the coupon is valid so 2 boxes would only be $19.47. Best price I've seen for .380 practice. Sorry didn;t look for any carry ammo in the cal.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
I went to the Dicks in Cumming yesterday. They would not take both the coupon and my rewards certificate on the same purchase. Using the coupon, I picked up 300 rounds of Remington 115gr FMJ 9mm for $28 out the door. I need to get more, but money is a little tight after paying to board my dogs unexpectedly for a week. They also have the special going for 10 boxes (50 rounds ea) of 9mm for $69.80 until Thanksgiving. I'm going to go back and pickup a 10 boxes using my $10 certificate in a few weeks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did anyone have any trouble presenting the coupon at NP? I only ask because I'm always the guy who get hassled about that kinda stuff (ya know, the guy who pays for his stuff yet STILL sets the scanners off by the door).

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
budder said:
I assume you'll be going to the Cumming one. Let me know if the prices there are any good, since the ones at North Point were no good. Also, how much should I be spending for .380 (practice and carry)?
The prices on the shelf for ammo aren't always correct there. The 50 round boxes of Remington 9mm are labeled $10.98 on the shelf, but ring up as $8.95.

I don't remember how much I used to pay for .380. WWB was about $20 per 100 from Wally World if memory serves me right. When I get home, I'll see if I can find out where I get the 500 rounds case of Blazer Aluminum that I used to have. I only paid $76 (including shipping) for it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.