Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Custom User Title
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Friends,
Please come out to join us as Gov. Kemp signs the Dexter Mosley Act - Equal Access for Homeschoolers into Law on May 6th at 3:30 in the afternoon. It will be outside, at Liberty Square, at the Capitol.

Please bring your kids, your family, friends, coaches, etc. so we can let our elected officials know that we are many, we are here, and we play a vital role in our communities. We are a mighty and diverse group and we want everyone to see it. We want families from all over the State of GA to be there as we celebrate this law! Starting this coming school year, Georgia Homeschooled Students, 6th-12th grades, can now participate in extracurricular activities at their local schools!
Come and celebrate!"

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Georgia Homeschooled Students, 6th-12th grades, can now participate in extracurricular activities at their local schools!
Do you have a link or scource to where I can find out more about this law. What I've been able to find so far is clear as mud and government talk. This looks to be something that would be of interest in our situation.

·
Custom User Title
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Good morning. I forgot a link to the law, I have just added it to the OP.
I wasn't involved directly, but close friends were, in case you would like to have more information I can put you in contact with them.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts