Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
69,851 Posts
It is believed that the suspect targeted the sheriff and his wife because civil litigation involving the life insurance of the murdered wife was recently dismissed by a judge. Deputies found ammunition, latex gloves, bleach, vinegar, handcuffs, duct tape, and trash bags inside the killer's vehicle. In addition, both killers wore disguises which included a wig and a glued-on mustache.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This case was in the news a while back. It's a reminder that it isn't just the officer's themselves that can be target. The officer's families can catch it too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,981 Posts
legacy38 said:
This case was in the news a while back. It's a reminder that it isn't just the officer's themselves that can be target. The officer's families can catch it too.
Now back all the way up to your dinner and that guy seeing you and your other half if I remember it correctly.

I think LEO's other halves have it just as bad or worse in some instances. You guys can carry anywhere, they cant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sharky said:
legacy38 said:
This case was in the news a while back. It's a reminder that it isn't just the officer's themselves that can be target. The officer's families can catch it too.
Now back all the way up to your dinner and that guy seeing you and your other half if I remember it correctly.

I think LEO's other halves have it just as bad or worse in some instances. You guys can carry anywhere, they cant.
Yup. In one of the ODMP links I posted last night, the deputy that was killed was responding to the sheriff's wife getting attacked/killed by a perp in another case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
One of them? You mean this one? :lol:
Exactly. :) That's what I get for letting my job interrupt my forum posting. :)

I hope that y'all all will forgive me when I tell you that I was involved in a discussion with our head of training about including training on how an officer should respond to an "Am I free to go" statement. Seriously. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,306 Posts
legacy38 said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
One of them? You mean this one? :lol:
Exactly. :) That's what I get for letting my job interrupt my forum posting. :)

I hope that y'all all will forgive me when I tell you that I was involved in a discussion with our head of training about including training on how an officer should respond to an "Am I free to go" statement. Seriously. :)
Have you talked to the head of training about 16-11-128 and OC?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top