Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or maybe they will want to go on their own as soon as they click and read.

I think we all know who they are.

Nemo

http://www.liberstad.com/

·
American
3,289 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Could be another Jeff Berwick scam. Jeff Berwick is a con artist who scams people out of money on these kind of "ventures."

What they do is they set up these websites, there is nothing behind them, its a completely fabricated website and idea, they steal all your bitcoin once you pay them, and you sue him to try to get it back in court and all they do is tie you up in court for years and as far as I hear, since it was an international crime, you never get a bit of your bitcoin back.

Beware of cons like this one. Everything about this website screams scam to me.

Just like the Public Sector, the private sector has there own con men who run these types of scams. He just happens to prey on dupes that really want to believe there is such a place in Norway.

I can promise you there is not. Norway will completely claim all authority over the land that dwells within their borders, as well as the tax money that you own them for services whether you use them or not.

You've all been warned.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Liberstad will be free from mandatory taxes and fees and you do not need permission to start a business.
This is the BS that screams to me that all this is in fact a scam. I wonder if this is a Jeff Berwick scam or if somebody else has taken his model and is working this con game? Hmm, it will probably be years before we find out.

Fact: Norway will still claim authority over the land that is within their jurisdiction and will force you to pay them the taxes that you owe them, and will enforce all of their laws in that land. Including probably making it illegal to self-enforce private contracts that you enter into. So this is a complete scam and is completely make believe. This is all BS.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Do you want Phaed and I deported because you can't seem to beat us intellectually so you have to want us to be deported from this country?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Can we at least get you :pointlol: to go there and check it out live and in person? Seems you would near be in heaven if you were there and its no longer a dream for you. It would be so good for you, you would trash your computer and never come here again!

Nemo [-o<

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Can we at least get you :pointlol: to go there and check it out live and in person? Seems you would near be in heaven if you were there and its no longer a dream for you. It would be so good for you, you would trash your computer and never come here again!

Nemo [-o<
Not in your wildest dreams buddy. ;-)

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Check out the BS "Guarantee" that they give "buyers" of the "pre-sale."

Guarantee

We want to minimize and preferably eliminate any risk for anyone buying land during the presale. Should our rezoning proposal be rejected and it turns out that the current property on Tjelland can not be rezoned to our purpose, we will sell the property again and refund the amount paid back to all those who have bought land.

If the property is sold for a higher price than it was purchased for the surplus will be distributed to
everyone who bought land.
If the property is sold for a lower price than what it was bought for loss will be covered by Liberstad Drift AS up to 80 % of the amount paid.

For those who buy land through the presale we will guarantee repayment of minimum 80 percent of the amount paid in the case of termination of the project on the actual property.
:rotfl:

Anyone that would actually fall for this BS gets exactly what they deserve.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I tried.

Nemo

·
Like a Boss
3,034 Posts
Norway :lol: Sure, as long as you pay them 50% of your income and 25% VAT on everything you buy, you can be totally free to do whatever you want with the remainder. Although if "whatever you want" includes selling selective-fire ARs or medicinal heroin, you may still have some problems with the Kingdom.

A couple years ago someone tried to do this on a strip of land on some eastern European border that was claimed by neither bordering country. Before that it was making huge cruise ships or floating islands outside the territory of any nation. As far as I know none of these projects has ever gone anywhere. It seems that, ironically, it's the free market that's rejected a practical application of anarchy.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I understand GoDores, but we can always hope for the couple of them that we have around here. Maybe they will find nirvana.

Nemo

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,531 Posts
FYI: It's really cold in Norway.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For the record, I meant couple in context of the number to be deported, not the relationships or interaction between any 2, 3 or whatever number others decide to interact with on whatever basis they choose.

And yes, its real real cold there. But I will send a good warm heavy warm winter coat for the first one to go and promise not to come back.

Nemo

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I understand GoDores, but we can always hope for the couple of them that we have around here. Maybe they will find nirvana.

Nemo
But what about the diversity and multiculturalism and inclusiveness that are hallmarks of GPO? We would become bland. Worse than soy.

Oh, the humanity!

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
The cryptic thread title didn't make me want to read this thread.

I pretty much never click on a link without the poster giving some introduction to it and saying why it's worth reading.

But since this thread keeps getting posts, I figured I'd see what it's all about.

GOOD STUFF !

Quote from news story in OP's link:

"Liberstad is a project which aims to establish Norway's first private city. In a private city all property is private and all services are performed by private actors. Liberstad will be a city built on the philosophy of anarchism, the non aggression principle and private property rights."

Anarchism!
NAP !

I hope EJR and Phaed take this opportunity to put their skin the game, besides a bunch of government-hating chat on the internet and bitching about how bad America is and how the rest of us are brainwashed.

Bye, guys.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anarchism!
NAP !

I hope EJR and Phaed take this opportunity to put their skin the game, besides a bunch of government-hating chat on the internet and bitching about how bad America is and how the rest of us are brainwashed.

Bye, guys.
Sorry GS, they have both grown feathers and dare not try.

Nemo

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
The cryptic thread title didn't make me want to read this thread.

I pretty much never click on a link without the poster giving some introduction to it and saying why it's worth reading.

But since this thread keeps getting posts, I figured I'd see what it's all about.

GOOD STUFF !

Quote from news story in OP's link:

"Liberstad is a project which aims to establish Norway's first private city. In a private city all property is private and all services are performed by private actors. Liberstad will be a city built on the philosophy of anarchism, the non aggression principle and private property rights."

Anarchism!
NAP !

Bye, guys.
Get over yourself

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.