Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its no secret, many of the instigators and disrupters at the Capital were not representing the majority of Trump supporters, many Antifa, democrats need to continue to malign Trump supporters to get America to join them and side against them, it is my belief they will continue to fund Antifa and attack government dressed as Trump supporters, they’ll use their media lackeys to propagate out that Trump supporters blah blah cant accept the election, blah blah are domestic terrorists to malign 74 million people to get consensus from America that in deed “trump supporters” are the problem, China is encroaching in double time now, having bought massive amounts of farmland in Oklahoma, Bill Gates is now the largest farmland owner in America, China is building a military base in Jamaica and is giving massive money to Mexico which will also have consequences militarily, were witnessing what I believe is the end of the Republic

·
PawPaw x 3
8,322 Posts
Its no secret, many of the instigators and disrupters at the Capital were not representing the majority of Trump supporters, many Antifa, democrats need to continue to malign Trump supporters to get America to join them and side against them, it is my belief they will continue to fund Antifa and attack government dressed as Trump supporters, they'll use their media lackeys to propagate out that Trump supporters blah blah cant accept the election, blah blah are domestic terrorists to malign 74 million people to get consensus from America that in deed "trump supporters" are the problem, China is encroaching in double time now, having bought massive amounts of farmland in Oklahoma, Bill Gates is now the largest farmland owner in America, China is building a military base in Jamaica and is giving massive money to Mexico which will also have consequences militarily, were witnessing what I believe is the end of the Republic
Who is Mitch McConnell's wife again? Please tell me that the McConnells will be safe if everyting goes south for the rest of us. I mean please tell me that his family and all the other jet set political families who have fattened their coffers while "serving" We The People, are going to be A OK

·
Registered
7,500 Posts
This show of force in DC is for the Dems to warn Antifa and BLM about their future demonstrations against the Dem Administration. More city burning coming.

We dodged a huge bullet in that the deaths from the Capitol takeover were all the same race. Otherwise cities would still be burning today.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,728 Posts
Note the deaths in DC.

1 (Capitol Police officer) died from injuries received when hit by a fire extinguisher thrown at him hit his head.

1 unarmed woman (14 years in Air Force security) shot and killed through a door by Capitol Police officer.

3 died from medical emergencies related to ongoing issues.

Shame how that is never reported. Details follow in article cited below.

Nemo

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/capitol-mob-deaths/index.html

What we know about the 5 deaths in the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol
By Eric Levenson, Amir Vera and Mallika Kallingal, CNN
Updated 5:29 PM ET, Fri January 8, 2021

(CNN)A US Capitol police officer is the latest to be confirmed dead after a mob of President Trump's supporters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday.

Four other people died during the stunning attack at the heart of American democracy as mob members vandalized the building and assaulted police officers. One woman was fatally shot by police and three people died of apparent medical emergencies.
Several DC Metropolitan Police officers were also injured during the insurrection, police Chief Robert Contee said. One officer had significant facial injuries from being struck by a projectile, and another officer was hospitalized after being pepper-sprayed.
Here's what we know about the people who died:

·
PawPaw x 3
8,322 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts