Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Re: Wtt for 1911

Have you tried trade ins at a dealer? for a G19 with accessories and 150USD, you could probably get a very good new 1911.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts

GARedfish said:
I have a glock 19
4 mags
box/papers
bianchi iwb holster
bianchi iwb mag holder

I want to trade for a fullsize 1911 or officer 1911.

E-mail [email protected]

In Milledgeville Ga

May be able to throw in 150.00 I have lined up from selling an item

Let me know.
what are you looking for in a 1911? stainless, parkerized, 9mm, 45, 38 super............

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Not to picky just, not .38super or .22

finish don't care, and brand is the only thing I really care about a I want a decent brand that is made with decent metal to have a good base 1911. Just tell me what you got

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

GARedfish said:
Not to picky just, not .38super or .22

finish don't care, and brand is the only thing I really care about a I want a decent brand that is made with decent metal to have a good base 1911. Just tell me what you got
This is what I have. I have been very pleased with it. Steel frame and is a basic dependable 1911 .45ACP.

RIA Officers Size .45ACP.

Here is a link to their website if you want to take a look. Mine is the CS Model.

http://rockislandarmory.com/fs_pistols.html

Edited to add: This might look like I am interested in trading, but I posted this since you mentioned about trading at a gun shop. I am not interested in swapping mine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks, but not trying to be rude but this is not a thread asking for suggestions. I have owned plenty and done my research I know what I do want. PLEASE ONLY OFFER POST PLEASE.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

GARedfish said:
Thanks, but not trying to be rude but this is not a thread asking for suggestions. I have owned plenty and done my research I know what I do want. PLEASE ONLY OFFER POST PLEASE.
I am sorry. You probably want to add this into your post:

"AND IF YOU'RE NOT PLANNING ON TRADING PLEASE KEEP ALL BANDWIDTH OUT OF MY THREAD THANKS".

Sounds like someone else on this board.

And yes, I do consider your reply to be rude since you mentioned the possibility of trading at a gun store at some point in time. I do remember others mentioning how the courtesy factor seems to be declining here.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts

Suburbbus said:
GARedfish said:

"AND IF YOU'RE NOT PLANNING ON TRADING PLEASE KEEP ALL BANDWIDTH OUT OF MY THREAD THANKS".

And yes, I do consider your reply to be rude since you mentioned the possibility of trading at a gun store at some point in time. I do remember others mentioning how the courtesy factor seems to be declining here.

Ding DONG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Suburbbus said:
GARedfish said:

Well someone is thin skinned :lol:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

GARedfish said:
Suburbbus said:
GARedfish said:

Well someone is thin skinned :lol:
Not a bit. I just thought that I could offer you an alternative to consider.

Have a great day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.