DeKalb Cop a Gang Hitman?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gunsmoker, Jul 29, 2017.

1. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

A lawsuit alleges a former DeKalb County police officer and purported Gangster Disciples assassin attacked a man he mistakenly thought was a fellow gang member.

James Leon Woods, 28, claims Vancito Gumbs brutalized him on July 5, 2015, at Robins Landing apartments outside Decatur. Gumbs also faces federal charges after allegedly claiming to be a hitman for the Gangster Disciples, though his attorney says he was just trying to impress a woman.

WTF ??

So, in DeKalb County the culture is so ghetto, so evil, that the man won't get enough p**y by telling the ladies he's a cop? That doesn't get him laid.
    He needs to brag that he's an assassin for a ruthless street gang. That'll have him in like Flynn. SMDH.

DeKalb and Fulton Counties should be nuked from orbit.
    It's the only way.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/suit-...t-was-fellow-gangster/eV2v7hEx94ZzjVdf5VuGeO/

2. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Sadly you may be right........Of course Chicago needs to go first.

3. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

I left Fulton for Paulding last Dec. Best move I've made. The only part of Dekalb I've worked in was Brookhaven and don't remember it being too bad.

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Being a member of two gangs, one public and larger and one private and smaller sounds like the real ticket. :lol:

5. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I lived in Brookhaven a long time ago when it was a nice place to live.

6. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

My wife lived in East Point, a long time ago, before it was named by the Realtors as the worst neighborhood in the US. A long time ago is just that, a long time ago.

7. Phil1979

Yep, you just can't go back except in your memories. Both my childhood homes are gone now. One taken by businesses, and the other by Marta.

Now, when it I want it to happen so I can get out of this upside-down house I'm in, they're dragging their feet. :lol:

8. GoDores

GoDores Like a Boss

Brookhaven is a very nice place to live now. Lots of homes in the original neighborhoods from the 70s are being bought as teardowns and the new construction is selling for $7-800k or more. There's also lots of new retail and dining, particularly in the City Center complex and along Dresden.

I don't live there, but I'm pretty close, and I'm jealous of what they have there. The local government and developers are doing some things extremely well.

9. Phil1979

Thanks, but not for me. Those old, smaller homes and slower pace of living were the good old days.

10. Scout706

Scout706 Well-Known Member

Gangs. I've related this story from my California cop brother - FWIW - LA or the state had passed an anti-gang law, elements were common clothing, code words, hand signals, and tattoos.

At the first trial under this law, defense attorney had anti-gang talk force leader on stand, and asked: "Officer, do YOU have any tattoos?"

Sure enough, the anti-gang task force members all had the same tattoo. Law overturned.

11. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

As well as common clothing, code words and hand signals. Pretty much would include Girl Scouts as gang members.

12. MesaCranker

MesaCranker Active Member

Doesn't surprise me. DeKalb is full of bad cops.

13. dam294

dam294 Active Member

The Dekalb Sheriff is running around playing with his junk in a park known for homosexual activity. This surprises you?

By the way. In retrospect; looking at his photo, is anyone surprised?

14. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend