Dekalb...again??? :- o

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Taurus, May 16, 2007.

1. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Dekalb LEO's don't even need range time, they get plenbty of practice on the streets I think..Here we go again:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... ryid=97135

DeKalb Cops Shoot, Kill Suspect

Web Editor: Tracey Christensen
    Last Modified: 5/16/2007 3:11:28 PM

DeKalb County police officers opened fire on a man who charged at them near an apartment complex in the Stone Mill Run subdivision, authorities said. The suspect later died.

DeKalb Police Chief Terrell Bolton said an officer confronted the more than 6-foot tall suspect at a Chevron station. The officer retreated until other officers arrived to back him.

At some point, the chief said, the officers tried to subdue the man, but he charged at them. The officers shot the subject, who has not been identified.

2. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

There are so many scumbags in DeKalb I really don't think there is a problem with them killing "this many" people. Actually, DeKalb PD should kill more "oxygen thiefs" as Rammstein calls them. So I'm with the cops with the "DeKalb police shootings" until I see something very convincing that will change my mind.

3. Taurus

Taurus New Member

LOL, yeah me too...I know there are some "ALOT" of trouble psychos that should be forcefully stopped, and I think every one of them have been justified....I am behind the LEO's all the way....Sooner or later everyone of the scumbags will learn or there won't be many left...

I say Great job Dekalb PD!

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Charged them?

What?

Like this?

:D
    [​IMG]

:lol:

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Running at the cops is generally a really bad idea. Sounds like this retard didn't get the memo.

6. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

I have taken several classes with DeKalb officers. Based on their performance in those classes I'm not shocked that they get it done on the streets as well. Those folks can shoot.

7. Taurus

Taurus New Member

LOL...yep, he was on a 1-HORSEPOWER bike..With a pokin stick in hand! :lol:

8. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

No, like this:
    [​IMG]

9. Sharky

Sharky New Member

I do a bunch of work down there surveying at construction sites and such.

I have neevr felt more unsafe..................ever........

I would have to support the police on this one unless evidence said different.

10. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Did it have the dog do on the end?

11. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Wouldn't that make it a deadly weapon?

Like the others, I think the cops are in the right here and fully support their actions. This isn't an old lady in her living room, this is probably a scumbag who needed to be taken out of polite society just on general principles.

He also seemed to be lacking in brainpower. You resist being "subdued" and then run toward armed cops, you can pretty much expect bad things will happen to you.