Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Apologies for the delay, Had back to back out of state classes and I just returned. The 22nd class is still on, start time 9AM.
Please check your email as well. Thanks. Also would like the info that gungeek posted above. I bought ammo specifically for this class...

Discussion starter · #22 ·
:righton:

Can you list who is confirmed, location address, what the range fee is, and whether we need to bring lunch or if there's some place there to buy lunch?
The range is Centerfire Precision in Woodbury. 1738 Upper Cove Rd, Woodbury, GA 30293. There is a $30 range fee. Nothing super close to the range, best to bring something.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Due to low participation I am cancelling this class; it simply doesnt make financial sense for me to offer a free class if its not going to be near-to-full capacity. I will reschedule it for June with more notice for participation.

Sorry to those of you who wanted to attend but I come out of pocket for each free course I offer and this is the first time ive seen a free class not fill up.

well this sucks...oh well. I look forward to taking this class in june.

Sorry to hear that this has been cancelled. I just got to read the thread and I was looking to attend since it was going to be offered on a Sunday. With work and following several other forums, it's sometimes hard to read every post that isn't active enough to stay on top of the reading list. Thanks any way for offering in the first place.

Following this for the future, as I'm interested as well.

Sorry that I missed the notification for this one. Would you please consider sending me a PM (so it pings my email and ensures I see it) when you schedule your next course?

Being a parent of a two-year old and working an odd schedule where I am (currently) on-call one week out of every three, I can't guarantee I'd be able to attend even with good notice, but I'd sure like to if the opportunity presents again and my schedule doesn't conflict.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.