Defendant in Deadly Home Invasion Said He Was Pressured...

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by TippinTaco, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/2...d-pressured-kill-witness-testifies-216947672/After reading what happened to the mother and two daughters, I'm REALLY suspicious as to why the father wasn't killed.... why would they tie him in the basement, but sexually assault the girls and set them on fire and then leave? I'm trying to not draw my own conclusion of this but it sounds sorta weird that they would have let him live or get away... why didnt the father go upstairs and get his family instead of rolling out of the door and running to a neighbors house?

Now On the guys who did this. They deserve to sit in the electric chair. Why is it taking a year to try the second guy? They've both admitted to the crime, now they keep pointing the finger at each other saying who lit the flame... IT DOESN'T MATTER. Both are guilty of murder, both should be pissed on, doused in gasoline and lit on fire. Ohh but thats inhumane and they would suffer.. These 2 children and a mother didn't get to have a painless execution... why in the @#[email protected]#$ should they? This is why I hate our justice system. This is why eye for an eye is something that should be our main moto in the USA. You wanna commit murder with a weapon, a knife, gun, baseball bat? Then when you're caught and found guilty, don't expect anything less. Barbaric? yes.. But these crimes that deserve equal punishment, shouldn't be dumbed down because the criminal suffers during the execution.. I would like to think alot less people would commit heinous crimes such as this, if in the minds they know for a fact if they're caught and found guilty, they will experience the same agonizing death that their victims went through. That would be true real justice.

2. slammy

slammy New Member

We had a lot less crime when we had public hangings!

3. moga

moga New Member

Many people, including myself, were shocked and outraged when this crime took place, especially up in New England. I think I recall from the original writeup that the womenfolk were followed home from the supermarket or mall because of the fancy car they were driving. Personally, I didn't suspect that the good doctor was in on it and still don't.

On the subject of the failing criminal justice system, I read a story this morning about a twenty-ish supremacist that beat an elderly man with a baseball bat because of his race. The attacker just got out of jail after pleading down on a charge of rape of a thirty-something y/o lady and a four year old child. Who allows a career criminal to plea down on such a heinous act? The judge and the DA should be strung up. It just makes you sick.

Justice should be swift and harsh for people who commit vicious, violent crime. Swift and harsh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.