·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
well...I'm not sleeping tonight.

Kinda reminds me of the movie Xtro

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
I didn't know Goober Tim was on vacation in Louisiana :neener: :neener: :runaway:

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Meh :| , Every trail-cam I've ever seen puts a date-time group somewhere on the picture. Show me the Untouched, Un-cropped photo and I might believe it's something other than a poorly done fake.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,110 Posts
Looks fake to me.
But a good, truly creepy and spooky fake.
Somebody needs to claim credit for this and move out to Hollywood working on sci-fi and horror films.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think that's my mother in-law! :shattered:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I think it is just awful that Nancy and Harry abandoned their offspring to die in the woods like this :(

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Obvious a fake, I've never seen one animal on this planet, or even a trespasser caught on camera with a trailcam, while he is staring right at the camera.

What are the chances this thing would stare directly at the camera, the exact moment it took the picture. I'm guessing not good.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I have captured plenty of game looking directly at the camera. some even examining the camera.

Fake or not, that is frigging creepy man...

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
G

·
Interesting pic. I know a guy from North Georgia who is a professional Bigfoot researcher out in the pacific Northwest. Check out BFRO.net for more stuff like this.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Who puts a deer cam that low to the ground? Looks like if it were real, that thing is crouched about 2 feet from the ground to get a good look at the camera.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts