Decatur man keeps it classy...by punching 14yo girl

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Xiclotl, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Xiclotl

Xiclotl Active Member

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/12/ ... ther_p.php
    ?
    And now he *ahem* claims he didn't know she was only a 14yo girl. I guess the :3hat: goes around getting into fights with lots of long-haired, 5' tall types. Now he gets to appear in court for misdemeanor child abuse.

2. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

He's a doctor with the CDC. Fights diseases.

3. Xiclotl

Xiclotl Active Member

Apparently the good doctor also fights Mexican girls waaay below his weight class.

"District Attorney Mark Hurlbert told the Vail Daily a conviction could result in up to two years in county jail."

From the same newspaper: "Dr. Scott Filler, regrettably lashed out at young beginner skier from Mexico, and now facing charges for misdemeanor child abuse."

He didn't "regrettably" lash out. He lashed out and NOW he regrets it. That's just bad english which is typical of journalists.

4. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

This! It is a big difference.

5. Deek

Deek Active Member

LOL, my ex girlfriend "Sorry I kissed him".

Me, "You mean you're sorry you got caught".

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

He must also punch like a girl, thankfully. An estimated 2-4 punches with his closed fist, and the girl had only minor injuries. I hope her parents sue the fire out of him.

Funny thing is, the AJC article I saw only said he had worked with the Epidemiology Intelligence Service (this is part of CDC). Why didn't the AJC come right out and tell us he works with CDC? Oh well, it was just probably one of those journalistic decisions to weed out the irrelevant facts. No need to report on those.

7. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

I saw that article. A quick search turned up that it was CDC. I have some ideas as to why they didn't just report "CDC"........ :foilhat:

8. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

Who leaves a 4 y/o alone on a beginners slope? Oh wait, I guess the same clown that would jump on a 14 y/o girl and punch her.

With everything in sight being padded, you'd get a clue that maybe beginners can't stop?

9. JMan

JMan New Member

And now he *ahem* claims he didn't know she was only a 14yo girl. I guess the :3hat: goes around getting into fights with lots of long-haired, 5' tall types. Now he gets to appear in court for misdemeanor child abuse.[/quote]

For real!!!!

I know I would never start a fight like that but would see if it's a grown man and ask if he had a problem with my son. But being an accident it happens , I am not going to get into a car wreck with a old women even if it's her fault and punch her in the face.But I am sure this guy would have though.

10. mpc

mpc New Member

If he was skiing, chances are he had on padded gloves and she would likely have padded clothing/hood, too.