Decatur Here!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by brett30030, Sep 20, 2006.

1. brett30030

brett30030 New Member

Just don't tell any of the global warming, snail darter loving, flannel wearing, volvo driving, gun hating inhabitants of the area that i actually own a weapon! :eek:

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

So, I guess you don't open carry, huh? :D

3. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Welcome. Though I have a feeling you won't have to worry about your neighbors reading this forum. That is unless a few of them are also keeping their firearms secret. :wink:

4. brett30030

brett30030 New Member

this place is a bastion of liberal mis-think. the area is covered in the "war is not the answer" posters that have a dove on them. I took one and changed to to read "war is the answer", with a picture of an battle tank on it, in the same color/scale. I don't think anyone noticed for about a week, until the sign disappeared. Oh, well, I'm actually disappointed that Cynthia McKinney lost, i loved having a dedicated wacko to identify the areas inhabitants. :oops:

5. merlock

merlock New Member

LOL!

And,

:welcome:

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Yeah, I read a blog that said something like while I know most people will disagree, McKinney is my choice for that post. The reason is that the area she represents will choose a Democrat for that position. So as a Republican, I would not like to see a Democrat with a fresh face that could help the Democrats. I would much rather have someone that everyone knows is crazy, is a embarrissment to the Democrats, and no matter how hard she tries she would not be able to get any real support for anything she introduces.

I always thought of her as a bad representative for Georgia. Never thought of her as a bad rep for the Dems and therefore was often good for the Republicans and others.