Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just don't tell any of the global warming, snail darter loving, flannel wearing, volvo driving, gun hating inhabitants of the area that i actually own a weapon! :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Welcome. Though I have a feeling you won't have to worry about your neighbors reading this forum. That is unless a few of them are also keeping their firearms secret. :wink:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this place is a bastion of liberal mis-think. the area is covered in the "war is not the answer" posters that have a dove on them. I took one and changed to to read "war is the answer", with a picture of an battle tank on it, in the same color/scale. I don't think anyone noticed for about a week, until the sign disappeared. Oh, well, I'm actually disappointed that Cynthia McKinney lost, i loved having a dedicated wacko to identify the areas inhabitants. :oops:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Yeah, I read a blog that said something like while I know most people will disagree, McKinney is my choice for that post. The reason is that the area she represents will choose a Democrat for that position. So as a Republican, I would not like to see a Democrat with a fresh face that could help the Democrats. I would much rather have someone that everyone knows is crazy, is a embarrissment to the Democrats, and no matter how hard she tries she would not be able to get any real support for anything she introduces.

I always thought of her as a bad representative for Georgia. Never thought of her as a bad rep for the Dems and therefore was often good for the Republicans and others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts