Dear Macon

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by M249, Aug 10, 2007.

1. M249

M249 New Member

Are you people on drugs? Just because I support legalization, doesn't mean I encourage use, and you folks are obviously snorting, smoking, or injecting something.

Unless I'm missing something, only morons or people in some form of narcotic induced haze could possibly vote for Georgia's newly promoted Sergeant Major of the Asshats, Jack Ellis.

Regards,
    M249

http://www.macon.com/149/story/109314.html

2. blind_shake

blind_shake Active Member

How did a communist sympathizer get elected into public office? Oh wait thats half the DNC :shock:

3. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

:censored:

Just a further demonstration of how horrible his creature is. I voted against him, both times, and signed on to remove him from office & prosecute him for various offenses. That didn't get anywhere.

All the officials in Macon are voicing out against this but NONE OF THEM ARE DOING ANYTHING BUT TALKING. I personally think our city council should compose another letter to Chevz & let him know that Ellis is an asshat, no one in Macon agrees with him & he can keep his stinking oil, Macon is just fine without it.

4. pyromaster

pyromaster New Member

Wow. Just wow. Asshat sums it up.

5. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

From the article:

You know, Adi Amin once offered aid to the British.

6. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

HAHA my brother lives down there. He is a Marine Corps Recruiter out of Macon mall and Millageville. He is always saying folks down there are retarted. I don't know if yall have been to Macon in a while. But that place is straight Ghetto. It is unreal. If you took a picture and showed it to me, I would believe it is in New Orleans.

7. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Hey now... :evil:

Don't make me point out that folks who claim that people in a certain town are "retarted" just might actually be retarded, too. :wink:

8. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

C. Jack Ellis: the C stands for crazy

9. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

and criminal
    or crook.

10. merlock

merlock New Member

Hakim promised a lot of :censored: to a lot of people his first election. Showed his true colors his first term. The retards of Macon voted him in for a 2nd term, so as far as I'm concerned, they got what they wanted :lol:

If he could run again, the retards would elect him again. :lol:

Glad I don't live there, but unfortunately, all the turds from Macon are coming here. :evil:

But I'm ready for them :shoot:

11. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

I have heard a few storys of High School Graduates who get put on the practice asvap and can't pass it for the life of them. On there transcripts it says they took advance courses. There whole education system must be jacked down there. Which then effects the town as a whole.

12. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

Has he made anymore traffic stops lately?

13. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I remember a little bit about that. What were the details?

14. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

Yes, most of them probobly are.

15. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

He illegally had blue lights in his mayoral vehicle, which was usually driven by a police SGT. The vehicle was city owned, but the law states that it must be registered to a LE agency; so, it was basically a paperwork snafu.

At any rate, he stopped a motorist for "reckless driving", got on the police radio in the car and called for a traffic unit. An officer arrived but refused to arrest the driver per the mayor's orders. A SGT then arrives and issues a citation to the motorist (forget the charge). The court then dismissed the citation as the mayor didn't have the authority to perform the traffic stop and the officers didn't observe teh violation.

The motorist declined to press false imprisonment charges and let it drop.

C. Jack said, "We obviously have a training problem with the police department".

16. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member