Deadly bag of Chester Cheeto's

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by tj2000, Sep 5, 2007.

1. tj2000

tj2000 Guest

We need the Brady Bunch to focus on getting these things banned from public gatherings.....

Man Charged With Assault for Throwing Cheetos at Dad
    Tuesday, September 04, 2007

DES MOINES, Iowa — A Des Moines man was charged with domestic assault Sunday after throwing a bag of Cheetos at his father.

Twenty-two-year-old Patrick Hamman was arrested after the bag of cheesy chips hit his father, Michael Hamman, in the face.

Police said the bag hit his father's glasses, causing a cut to the bridge of his nose.

The police report said — quote— "Michael's T-shirt was also covered in Cheeto dust."

Police said Patrick, who lives with his father, admitted that he was on methamphetamine at the time of the argument.

Next will be Kit-Kat calling..
    :rotfl2:

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

What the hell? How do you cut someone by throwing what amounts to a pillow at them? Were the glasses sharpened first?

3. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

at least get them restricted to only bags of ten.

4. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Remind me to never again start a food fight. I'd be charged with attempted mass murder!!!

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Oh and in the wrong hands, a bag of chips can be a WMD. I know for a fact that they explode once you reach 16,000 feet in an unpressurized airplane. CHIPS.EVERYWHERE.

6. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Do they have chips in Iraq? I know they have unpressurized planes. Maybe our intel wasn't as bad as we thought!

7. merlock

merlock Active Member

:lol: