Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr112410.html

Makers of these harmful products mislead their customers into thinking that ‘fake pot’ is a harmless alternative to illegal drugs, but that is not the case.
Your right...That isn't the case. Because the harmless alternative is the ORIGINAL!
I also like how they call it harmful when they are making it illegal to test if it's harmful or not...do you know or not?!

If this were a free country nobody would be telling me what I can or can't eat, smoke, ingest, inject, or snort. Although I certainly wouldn't object to them telling me it's bad for me. As long as I still have a choice.

Yes I have tried these JWH's and they aren't even worth writing home about. But God forbid the people find any way to under-mind the Federal Government. What?! you guys made fake pot?! screw that! That's illegal now too! haa-ha!

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Some of the fake stuff is actually dangerous. As you said, the real stuff is not. Or at least it is far less dangerous than coffee, alcohol and tobacco.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Come now! OF COURSE the real stuff is dangerous. Just look at all those arrested, beaten, killed, shot etc in bringin thie real stuff to those that want it.
Now i know you are going to say, but that isn't Marijuan's fault, that is the laws and the Govt. However, if the Govt were to admit that.....they would have to admit that GUNS aren't dangerous....

and you all thought i started out serious didn't ya!

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
niadhf said:
Come now! OF COURSE the real stuff is dangerous. Just look at all those arrested, beaten, killed, shot etc in bringin thie real stuff to those that want it.
Now i know you are going to say, but that isn't Marijuan's fault, that is the laws and the Govt. However, if the Govt were to admit that.....they would have to admit that GUNS aren't dangerous....

People are beaten, shot, stabbed and killed for money ... is that the governments fault as well?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
streetriots said:
niadhf said:

People are beaten, shot, stabbed and killed for money ... is that the governments fault as well?
Yes!

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
AEKDB said:
streetriots said:
niadhf said:

Yes!
Sarcasm? Or if you truly believe that, why?

·
Swollen Member
11,932 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
Thorsen said:
Some of the fake stuff is actually dangerous. As you said, the real stuff is not. Or at least it is far less dangerous than coffee, alcohol and tobacco.
"Big Pharma" is behind it all.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Mrs_Esterhouse said:
CoffeeMate said:
Thorsen said:
"Big Pharma" is behind it all.
That was re-dunkulous! :lol:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
streetriots said:
AEKDB said:
streetriots said:
niadhf said:

Yes!
Truly believe that a person impoverished enough to kill for no other reason but money is in that position in large part due to Government. First, it is a settled argument that making drugs illegal increased crime in the US. Likewise, high taxes, unemployment insurance, welfare, and especially minimum wage laws have increased poverty in the US.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
AEKDB said:
streetriots said:
AEKDB said:
streetriots said:
niadhf said:

Yes!
Truly believe that a person impoverished enough to kill for no other reason but money is in that position in large part due to Government. First, it is a settled argument that making drugs illegal increased crime in the US. Likewise, high taxes, unemployment insurance, welfare, and especially minimum wage laws have increased poverty in the US.
Well said! :righton:

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
EJR914 said:
AEKDB said:
Really? So the lowlifes who rob gas stations, people, etc do so because of taxes, UI, welfare and minimum wage? Not the fact that they are too lazy to work? Even so, desperation is not an excuse to victimize innocent people.

I am at a loss of words for a good rebuttal so I hope this suffices.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
streetriots said:
EJR914 said:
AEKDB said:
Really? So the lowlifes who rob gas stations, people, etc do so because of taxes, UI, welfare and minimum wage? Not the fact that they are too lazy to work? Even so, desperation is not an excuse to victimize innocent people.

I know its not on the surface or that easy to see or make the connection, but the prohibition of drugs, by our government certainly increases crime, as the price is increased for the substance, addicts then have to pay more for the drugs, and they usually do not hold down jobs, so robbing and killing for money is just about the only way they can get enough money to support their habit. I think that all the entitlements that people from this entitlement crowd demand from us the tax payers, and our government supplies, directly breeds the laziness that we now see in our society. People do not want to work a hard days work anymore, for an honest days pay. They would rather demand these entitlements. When they realize that the government entitlements are never going to make them wealthy, they realize the next best lazy thing to do, to get richer, is to rob and kill from the citizens. Basically, to demand and even kill to get what you want, usually the end result is money, to get more rich. Especially, more rich than the very simple government entitlements would.

High taxes, UI, welfare, minimum wage are all forms of entitlements. They don't make you rich, but they make you barely scrape by.

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
EJR914 said:
streetriots said:
EJR914 said:
AEKDB said:

I know its not on the surface or that easy to see or make the connection, but the prohibition of drugs, by our government certainly increases crime, as the price is increased for the substance, addicts then have to pay more for the drugs, and they usually do not hold down jobs, so robbing and killing for money is just about the only way they can get enough money to support their habit. I think that all the entitlements that people from this entitlement crowd demand from us the tax payers, and our government supplies, directly breeds the laziness that we now see in our society. People do not want to work a hard days work anymore, for an honest days pay. They would rather demand these entitlements. When they realize that the government entitlements are never going to make them wealthy, they realize the next best lazy thing to do, to get richer, is to rob and kill from the citizens. Basically, to demand and even kill to get what you want, usually the end result is money, to get more rich. Especially, more rich than the very simple government entitlements would.

High taxes, UI, welfare, minimum wage are all forms of entitlements. They don't make you rich, but they make you barely scrape by.
:screwy:

If high taxes is an entitlement, that is one they can take back.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
streetriots said:
EJR914 said:
streetriots said:
EJR914 said:
AEKDB said:

:screwy:

If high taxes is an entitlement, that is one they can take back.
Surely, you realize that we have to PAY high taxes to fund our entitlement programs and unfunded liabilities, don't you? :screwy:

Why do it the honest way? Why have to pay high taxes? Isn't it easier just to sit and be lazy, suck off all the entitlements, or just steal the money than it is to actually work hard, obey the law and pay your high income taxes?

I really didn't think I had to spell that one out for you.

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
Im still trying to comprehend you spelling out that our government is at fault for people robbing and killing other people. I cannot grasp your reasoning.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Pretty simple cause and effect.

Prohibit alcohol, associated crime and violence ensue.

End prohibition of alcohol, abate associated crime and violence.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
streetriots said:
Im still trying to comprehend you spelling out that our government is at fault for people robbing and killing other people. I cannot grasp your reasoning.
Take two steps back and a couple deep breaths. It's a concept called "cause and effect". (ETA: Dern, mb beat me to this)

Osama Bin Laden's intent was not for the US government to grope its citizens at the airport. That's what happened (effect) after 9/11 (cause).

You really have to study alcohol prohibition to get it I guess. It parallels drug prohibition almost to a T. No, the government isn't physically forcing people to kill each other, but what its done by making drugs illegal has caused the environment in which you see all this robbing and killing. There was a time when all drugs were legal and there wasn't much any robbing and killing for them.

Now, if you really want to do something about our country's drug use, start treating addicts and users like a medical problem instead of a criminal problem. Step one: Quit locking them up in jails and prisons with other more hardcore criminals to learn from. Step two: Get them the treatment they need so they quit self-medicating. Doing those two things alone will reverse the criminal cycle and reduce the demand for drugs.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts