Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
codegeek reincarnate
901 Posts
Where does it say .50 cal?
"Perez told investigators she fired a 50 caliber handgun from about one foot away while Ruiz held the book to his chest. The book did not stop the bullet, and Ruiz was killed by a single gunshot wound to his chest."

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,906 Posts
Both are equal idiots. She is an adult. You don't fire a loaded gun at anyone unless you mean to hurt them. The manslaughter charge is appropriate.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Grey area on the Darwin award. I'm going to assume she is pregnant with his child, isn't the rule that you have to remove yourself from the gene pool via in ability to reproduce and/or death?

Does he skate by because the baby hasn't been brought to term?

·
American
3,289 Posts
Grey area on the Darwin award. I'm going to assume she is pregnant with his child, isn't the rule that you have to remove yourself from the gene pool via in ability to reproduce and/or death?

Does he skate by because the baby hasn't been brought to term?
Apparently he directed her to do the shooting. He wins the Darwin Award with a strong assist from his wife.

·
American
3,289 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Apparently he directed her to do the shooting. He wins the Darwin Award with a strong assist from his wife.
The way I understood the rules is that one had to be killed or physically unable to produce children, therefore removing their stupidity from the gene pool for future generations. However, based on the 'official website' I see no mention of that detail. Interesting.

http://darwinawards.com/rules/

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
It leaves the biggest question unanswered though, what was the title of the book??? :bat:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
probably used a mad magizine!

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
Dang, I had my money on "The Bulletproof Mind".

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
More details on it. Obviously a Darwin winner, wanting to make $$ on youtube.

Nemo

http://www.fox9.com/news/264375166-story

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.