Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dana Safety Supply in Buford currently has a couple of shelves of LE trade-ins. They are mostly Sig-Sauer models in 9mm, .357-SIG and .45 ACP.

The SIG P226's and SIG P229's are bi-tone, in 9mm and .357-SIG, some with night-sights and DAO. They are going for $379 each.

The SIG P220' are flat-black, in .45-ACP and DA/SA. They are going for $399 each.

There are some in quite good shape and others not. I field-stripped a few and some were good and some were not so good. You have to check each one yourself. Good deals are to be had, but be careful.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
#-o ...and me without my bonus check. Sigh. Never seem to have the cash when this kind of stuff crops up.

·
Registered
420 Posts
If I remember correctly the DAO Sigs Dana has would only cost about $15 in parts to restore to DA/SA. I think the grips are even notched out for the decocker.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,888 Posts
I'm trying to convince my wife to let me use part of her "living expense" stipend from school to get me a P220 for my birthday. :shattered:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Dang I miss having DSS in Lilburn as Southeastern Firearms. That was my favorite place to visit during lunch.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
triggerman357 said:
Dang I miss having DSS in Lilburn as Southeastern Firearms. That was my favorite place to visit during lunch.
Was this the Southeastern Firearms that was on Indian Trail next to the Sonny's BBQ?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,888 Posts
dam294 said:
triggerman357 said:
Was this the Southeastern Firearms that was on Indian Trail next to the Sonny's BBQ?
Yes

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Wow... Southeastern was where I got my first gun :)

Still have that s&w 64-2 :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
luangtom said:
Dana Safety Supply in Buford currently has a couple of shelves of LE trade-ins. They are mostly Sig-Sauer models in 9mm, .357-SIG and .45 ACP.

The SIG P226's and SIG P229's are bi-tone, in 9mm and .357-SIG, some with night-sights and DAO. They are going for $379 each.

The SIG P220' are flat-black, in .45-ACP and DA/SA. They are going for $399 each.
Rails or non-railed?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bags57 said:
luangtom said:

Rails or non-railed?
Non-railed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Man, I want a 220 so bad. It's a shame too, I just ordered a new lower and LPK from Spikes.

:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts