Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dana Safety Supply in Buford currently has a couple of shelves of LE trade-ins. They are mostly Sig-Sauer models in 9mm, .357-SIG and .45 ACP.

The SIG P226's and SIG P229's are bi-tone, in 9mm and .357-SIG, some with night-sights and DAO. They are going for $379 each.

The SIG P220' are flat-black, in .45-ACP and DA/SA. They are going for $399 each.

There are some in quite good shape and others not. I field-stripped a few and some were good and some were not so good. You have to check each one yourself. Good deals are to be had, but be careful.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
#-o ...and me without my bonus check. Sigh. Never seem to have the cash when this kind of stuff crops up.

·
Registered
420 Posts
If I remember correctly the DAO Sigs Dana has would only cost about $15 in parts to restore to DA/SA. I think the grips are even notched out for the decocker.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Wow... Southeastern was where I got my first gun :)

Still have that s&w 64-2 :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
luangtom said:
Dana Safety Supply in Buford currently has a couple of shelves of LE trade-ins. They are mostly Sig-Sauer models in 9mm, .357-SIG and .45 ACP.

The SIG P226's and SIG P229's are bi-tone, in 9mm and .357-SIG, some with night-sights and DAO. They are going for $379 each.

The SIG P220' are flat-black, in .45-ACP and DA/SA. They are going for $399 each.
Rails or non-railed?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bags57 said:
luangtom said:

Rails or non-railed?
Non-railed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.