Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Semper Fi
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Dan Wesson Valor 1911 45 ACP in stainless with original case, documents, 2 original mags, 200 rounds of target ammo (sealed) and 20 rounds of Hydra-Shok defense rounds (kept in box).

I've fired less than 100 rounds through this gun. I bought it a couple years ago but life got very busy and I just didn't have many opportunities to go to the range.

It is in like-new condition. There is no idiot mark or anything like that.

If you plan to buy, I will need to see your concealed carry permit when we meet up as a way to protect both of us. Would prefer to meet at a local police station parking lot (preferably Cobb Precinct 1 at 2380 Cobb Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152). I'm located in Acworth, 30101.

Price is $1350 for everything. Please text or private message. 404-790-3650

No trades, please. Just looking to sell outright.

-Daniel

Attachments

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,348 Posts

·
Proprietor LoneOakTerrace
4,705 Posts
Excellent weapon and the price is getting better and better. I wish I had money to purchase it.

Junky, you should have an edit button on the bottom right of each of your post. Click that and an edit box opens with a save button. This is on a PC so if your trying to do it on your phone I don't have a clue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.