Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
It's helpful to think of gun control as akin to marijuana prohibition -- useless for almost everything except turning otherwise law-abiding people into criminals and fomenting cynicism and resentment.
That statement sounds almost libertarian.

So in the last 48 hours the Huffingtonpost and MSNBC online have had articles that actually look at gun rights from a halfway sensible point of view : :panic:

Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
This comment on the other hand just sounds crazy:
I am a respected violence policy advocate that has studied polls, facts, and opinion about reasonable gun bans. My studies have given me insight into NRA Tea Party Insurrecti­onist compensati­on for other shortcomin­gs while they support commons sense civilian disarmamen­t. My goal is to instruct about machine Glocks and indiscrimi­nate spray of AK-47 assault weapons of mass destructio­n as total prohibitio­ns make for safe streets like in Mexico and Russia. Please join me as we dis the deadly myth, close the gender gap, and take back the Constituti­on from Trailer Violence Apologists who wild west over parking spots and traffic violations­.

·
Registered
712 Posts
dcannon1 said:
I am a respected violence policy advocate that has studied polls, facts, and opinion about reasonable gun bans. My studies have given me insight into NRA Tea Party Insurrecti­onist compensati­on for other shortcomin­gs while they support commons sense civilian disarmamen­t. My goal is to instruct about machine Glocks and indiscrimi­nate spray of AK-47 assault weapons of mass destructio­n as total prohibitio­ns make for safe streets like in Mexico and Russia. Please join me as we dis the deadly myth, close the gender gap, and take back the Constituti­on from Trailer Violence Apologists who wild west over parking spots and traffic violations­.
If you read the rest of the comments, it is clear that poster is making an attempt at satire.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
NullMatrix said:
dcannon1 said:
If you read the rest of the comments, it is clear that poster is making an attempt at satire.
That makes more sense. At first I thought it might have been a spam bot pulling random nouns and verbs from the subject matter into a comment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts